grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh geez now I'm wondering about that hot subsandwich you got the other day. I'm starting to get hungry now. I haven't eaten yet today. I forgot? Don't know how that happened.

DD told me what kind of meat was in that and I have forgotten. She said it was very hot. It looked like what I thought was ham and I think started with a C ?

I have forgot many,,many things but I aint never forgot to eat. LOL

If it is what I think it is but can't quite remember the name that is a super hot dried meat like a salami.

I asked her again. I will let you know when she answers.
She came over when D was here and showed her butt. Called and asked to come get GS stuff . I dont remember my words but she wanted to shower too and I didnt think that was a good idea. She came anyway and then refused to come inside.

Don't get me hungry. Been a strange day - but got the receiving blankets done for some friends who are expecting in December. They're in Texas so I gotta ship. They get my standard baby gift lol. Three homemade receiving blankets and a copy of paper bag princess. Sadly I couldn't get the board book version.

Hubs has been working on ofdroadvo all yesterday afternoon and all today. He did a "quick run" to a friend's place (I abstained so I could do the blankets and I just didn't have the energy to deal with other friend's almost four year old....it's a family compound over there. Parents, their two sons, and of course the elder son's wife and two kids. I adore the girls and all but sometimes it feels like I show up get the kids sent my way and the parents run away lol. Free babysitting...)

Hubs and his bud (the younger son in the above mentioned compound) are out for a rip in offroadvo testing out the shocks and work they just did. Not sure when they'll be back. But anyways. While he was gone this am i get hungry, text asking if they had breakfast plans or if I should make myself something. Was told feed myself...they show up around the lunch hour with Wendy's. Got hungry again around three and made me a grilled cheese sammich. Now I'm not sure what the dinner plans are - drives me mad cause I do have plans - going to do steak fajitas but....his bud doesn't eat meat. Chicken is okay...

Star, that sounds like more for you. Do people really expect you to change your dinner plans last min.because they come over and have "special" diet ?
Did they bring you food earlier ?

Camping, how'd you do at the craft fair? Did you sell everything?

I sold all three of my trays and all four hanging jars. I still have one hanging bottle and the "farm sweet farm" sign. I have a few in each color of the twine-wrapped bottles. And I still have two quilts from last time, and a few pincushions left. I sold more this time than last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom