grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks enola! I've always wanted a varied basket so any color will do, probably. Only a couple are staying based on their egg color. I can have an ugly chicken, or an ugly egg, but I don't have room for ugly chickens who lay ugly eggs.

Today is national Breast cancer awareness . Just watched the news give a family a new ford focus ! how great is that ?
Tom woke me up I knew he would ready to go so he can get him some gravy and biskits . LOL Little did he know when you wake me it just takes more coffee for me to get moving .
tongue.gif

she reminds me of coffee w/ cream. guess i best get my shower . I am starting to get looks. cant stand between a man and his gravy ! hahaa

Morning all. Loving these temps. Just wish the rain would leave for a few days at least. I let my chickens out when it just a mist and it ain't long till there" under the deck because it starts pouring again. At least I taught them to get out of the rain. First time they got rained on, they just closed their eyes with their heads slightly up and stood still. I tried calling them to get under shelter but they wouldn't budge. I went and pick each one up and took them to the porch. We stood there for about 10 seconds before the rain stopped. Had I known that i'd left them there. I lectured them on how dumb it was for them to not get to a dry place. They lectured me about how dumb it was for me to go out in the rain and get soaking wet to get chickens shelter when the rain was going to pass in a few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom