grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm in stiches over here
lau.gif

I would Defoe be out of any running as I love frizzles. 2 I'm going to keep, they should be pullets ~ I will post a pic just because you don't like them

so do you always leave your mop head outside to dry between uses??
lau.gif

Oh that is so sad Mare, especially about the babies. They are innocent bystanders in all of this ugliness. If a person wants to destroy their own life with drugs that is one thing, but to bring a baby into this world addicted is so not fair. Can the parent be charged with child abuse or endangerment if their baby is born addicted?

Yes, in SC if you give birth to a drug dependent child, you can face child abuse charges and lose custody of any children you have at home.

Ya know twist, its amazing we can all get a word in edgewise. Where is that granny girl & roost today? If I'm not careful granny's gunna have my @ss in a sling. Probably a good time to make my escape. Chores to be done, ho hum. High Ho, High Ho, its off to work I go :lol:

Just like the idiot over in Oregon who did that mass shooting Death Penality teleavized and the same to anyone who does that. Did you see that the UN is busy sticking their nose into USA business about that now as well.
rant.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom