grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you will have to define pullet......
old.gif

youngish still have fertilizable eggs.
lau.gif

Oh I'm in stiches over here :lau

I would Defoe be out of any running as I love frizzles. 2 I'm going to keep, they should be pullets ~ I will post a pic just because you don't like them

I like & have silkies(got them for granddaughter)they have grown on me, but that is as far as I go. The only way I'm having a frizzed or sizzled is if they can get up high on the roost bar & put their beek in the light socket :lau

Last edited:
I like & have silkies(got them for granddaughter)they have grown on me, but that is as far as I go. The only way I'm having a frizzed or sizzled is if they can get up high on the roost bar & put their beek in the light socket
lau.gif
wouldn't mind the sizzle as long as it was making that sound in a fry pan

Advantages of Yak Meat (compared to beef)
  • Yak meat has more protein. 
  • Yak meat contains only 3% to 5% fat compared to 7% to 15% for beef. 
  • Yak meat is 35% higher in fats that are good for us: omega 3 oils, conjugated linoleic acids, oleic acids, and stearic acids. 
  • Yak meat has 30% less palmitic acid (a fat that is bad for us) compared to beef.
  • Pound for pound, yak meat is lower in calories than beef, bison, elk, or chicken!
  • Yak meat is mild and tender.  It looks and tastes like beef . . . but is a much healthier choice.

How cool is that tastes like beef and better for you then chicken. 

Nummmy, Nummy, Nummy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom