grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a nephew, he is the nicest guy, but he usually falls pretty hard with a woman with a child. It seems it doesn't work out and his heart is broken because he loved the child. I know God willing one of these days he will find the RIGHT gal and everything will work out for him.

I willingly admit my extreme dislike for  chickens that look like Swiffer dusters  or left in dryer to long with out a softener/static cling sheet.

I also fail to see the reason behind bantam or smaller yet chickens   hard to sell such eggs and for baking forget it.   but then I am also not fond of dogs under about 25 pounds.      THIS is just me  not reflection on anyone else's passion for things tiny.    I am more then willing to defend your right to have such chickens  but find it hard to get excited about them.

Yes! My partner in crime on fugly chickens!

But, I guess this is where I have to admit that I think I am going to try to find me some Olandsk Dwarfs in the spring.

Sure no problem  all I will need is 1) certified financial statement    2)  letter from your parish priest    3) clean bill of health from your doctor   4) proof  of  employment   5) current  full body  picture  with a time stamp

then we can start the ball rolling  :lau
Oh, you are BAD buster, two timing granny no less. She's gunna have your
26be.png
26bd.png
1f3c8.png
's in a sling buddy :lau

Really? Right now?
hide.gif
It was pretty funny. I've been saving it to share! I swear I read every page. K I'll up my game. Sleep well, be safe.

LOL couple days a go I think.

I think you're right.

Yup, in the last week at the most. It's a great joke. Worth repeating!
^^^ Right, but not right back to the person that told it! I have to be the biggest scatterbrain! I posted the wrong doggone joke! I stole granny's joke to share with a FB friend that always has jokes and stole one of his to share with ya'll. Drum roll...here's the right hunting joke.

Two avid hunters take a hunter's safety class in which they learn that the universal signal for an emergency is three shots in the air.
Sure enough, on their next hunting trip the two men get lost.
One says to the other, "What shall we do?"
The other says, I know fire three shots in the air and someone may come to find us.
He fires off three shots, and they wait two hours. No sign of help.
What shall we do? Fire off three more shots. So he does. Three hours later there is no response and it is getting dark. The one says "Shall we try again?"
The other says, "I guess not... I only have two arrows left...

Omg too funny Mutt :lau ^^^ Right, but not right back to the person that told it! I have to be the biggest scatterbrain! I posted the wrong doggone joke! I stole granny's joke to share with a FB friend that always has jokes and stole one of his to share with ya'll. Drum roll...here's the right hunting joke.
[COLOR=141823]Two avid hunters take a hunter's safety class in which they learn that the universal signal for an emergency is three shots in the air.
Sure enough, on their next hunting trip the two men get lost.
One says to the other, "What shall we do?"
The other says, I know fire three shots in the air and someone may come to find us.
He fires off three shots, and they wait two hours. No sign of help.
What shall we do? Fire off three more shots. So he does. Three hours later there is no response and it is getting dark. The one says "Shall we try again?"
The other says, "I guess not... I only have two arrows left...[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom