grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granny, have you heard how it went for DD last pm? Your story touches me. IMHO from reading your posts she seems to want to try to stop. My 2nd cousin in Mi battled with heroin for years. After the street drugs, she was going to a methadone clinic in Detroit for a few years and abusing that. It was a very long hard road, but she did finally get clean here a few years back. Just this Spring she got married to a nice man. Her son's father was a dead beat looser enabler that kept her from the family.

So nothing with a heartbeat at the gs? I just can't even stop at one or a flea market anymore. No control.
Seems Twist did some online shopping while you were away. Guess the very expensive return on that one deal didn't cure it.

Enola, don't start talking about "naked necks and show girls". Twist and Red will be all over that!

nope didn't but certainly wiser.

But think of the savings on feed!? Besides Mike wants a small chicken.....

NOPE you can try as hard as you want to justify it !!! So give Mike a 8 week old chick and replace it when the orginal one gets to big. That way you can "grow" the flock Because you just couldn't get rid of "mike's chicken" Just make sure they are all pullets.

It says that I'm becoming more distinguished. Guess all these rumours about me and granny is paying off. I now have four turdlets trailing behind.
And congratulations mutt for breaking the Top ten for having the biggest mouth. #10 you've earned it!

picturing Red climbing up on bathroom counter, dropping drawers, turning around and checking for turdletts.
lau.gif
Figured I should share the mental image with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom