grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: That is pretty disgusting. (shaking my head) I hope you charged them twice what the job was worth. LOL I too did this sort of thing out of necessity. I can remember my last day of housekeeping a couple of years ago....I walked into a house and had a panic attack....I just couldn't do it anymore!!
barnie.gif

It says that I'm becoming more distinguished. Guess all these rumours about me and granny is paying off. I now have four turdlets trailing behind.
And congratulations mutt for breaking the Top ten for having the biggest mouth. #10 you've earned it!
What? What top 10? I know I have a big mouth for sure! I used to talk in my sleep too, but... And, I thought you were off to Wally World to get some of those Performance Supplement Pellets!
gig.gif

NOPE  you can try as hard as you want to justify it !!!  So give Mike a 8 week old chick and replace it when the orginal one gets to big.   That way you can "grow" the flock Because you just couldn't get rid of "mike's chicken"   Just make sure they are all pullets. 

Already tried that! He went in with me at the feed store..... They had a whole bunch of chicks in a tub...... What are Easter eggers he says. They lay blue eggs says the store keeper. So we leave with two EE pullets. That of course turned out to be roosters. So we try again and guess what???!!!! Another rooster! No more LF chicks for him!!!

That is pretty disgusting. (shaking my head) I hope you charged them twice what the job was worth. LOL  I too did this sort of thing out of necessity. I can remember my last day of housekeeping a couple of years ago....I walked into a house and had a panic attack....I just couldn't do it anymore!! :barnie

$10/hour in the early 80's. Not too bad for that era!

Probably! Hey, so I don't need to rehunt 1500 pages, what are you using the Poly Vi Sorb for? Never even saw what kind of chickens toy have but can guess pretty much they're NOT "izzles"
Having a time with post today! It's vitamins mutt. I have a small flock (right now ) of two production reds, one wyandottie, one white leg horn and one suppose to be silkie but looks more like a small hawk . Still learning myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom