grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, no ones going to ask. the rabbit is doing the macarana . not sure if thats spelled right. but that is the dance .

Oh, I was thinking she is doing the.... wait for it... Chicken Dance!
bun.gif
yippiechickie.gif
bun.gif

my cat, Binks got it by a coyote on the weekend. he was so bad I was asking about having him put down. couple vets I called said they wanted $500.00 to do it ! I about had a cow. the one i took him to decided we could save him ALL the skin was gone off his side and canine marks were in his ribs.
Yeppers! That's what they do! We could shoot it for 25 cents, but for a vet to "put it out of it's misery", if you love it, the price goes up. I'm bad with names, I'd need to look back 200 pages. Is that the big one in your avatar?

ugg, you guys are going to make me post this just so you know it is me i am upset with. none of you. I was reminded about my post of telling everyone I was or had a bald you know what. It bothered me because i talked like that. I went to far . believe it or not I am a lady. not a backstreet whatever. I am ashamed of myself. I love cutting up and all of you and I dont want to change a thing. that was just a little to far for me. funny thing is, I dont even remember the post. so pay me no mind. it really didnt have anything to do with any of you.
hugs.gif

ugg, you guys are going to make me post this just so you know it is me i am upset with. none of you.  I was reminded about my post of telling everyone I was or had a bald you know what. It bothered me because i talked like that. I went to far . believe it or not I am a lady. not a backstreet  whatever.  I am ashamed of myself.  I love cutting up and all of you and I dont want to change a thing.  that was just a little to far for me. funny thing is, I dont even remember the post.   so pay me no mind. it really didnt have anything to do with any of you. :hugs
Its all good hun, remember no harm, no foul :hugs

Because everyone is so friendly I think we all might talk about things on here that we might not say face to face. I think you all are pretty great. This site & you all fill my day with so much joy & laughter. Don't ever feel like you have to change granny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom