grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
my cat, Binks got it by a coyote on the weekend. he was so bad I was asking about having him put down. couple vets I called said they wanted $500.00 to do it ! I about had a cow. the one i took him to decided we could save him ALL the skin was gone off his side and canine marks were in his ribs.
How's binks doing now granny?

Being a moderator, I do not have the privilege to voice my opinion.
gig.gif
lau.gif
highfive.gif

Ah, so that's what chacos are.  Teva is my generic name for any sport sandal like that.  Kind of like Kleenex = tissue.  I've had ones that I liked to wear, but when I got pregnant in my 30s my feet grew. :/   Now I can't find most things in my size, 10½.  Either have to go half size up or half size down.  My feet are different sizes too, so at least one foot is happy! 

These are 10s! I also can't ever find cute shoes. After the bone thing was diagnosed I only wear shoes with memory foam insoles. I was wearing running shoes to church and I just felt super tacky. So I found some black eyelet bobs with memory foam. Not as nice as my running shoes, but bearable for a few hours.

I think I could've used a 9.5 in the chacos, but the last time I shopped for them the store (super snooty in upscale swanky part of town) only had one ugly 10 and said they didn't carry half sizes. That was probably 4 years ago. But this store was adorable, and everyone was the friendly crunchy granola type. Plus 60% off is always a good incentive. :D

:bun    I love this little bunny!  One of my favorites.  She's dancing and singing and shaking her bunny tail.  Same as I do when I'm home by myself and turn the radio up.  :)

(I know y'all want to take this and run. Resist! :lol: )
Wishing you made this So easy but I'll behave. As far as the rabbit, I don't know how to enlarge him to see what he's doing. Is there a picture of a pole I can put beside him?

Love blue eyed dogs !
I dont know what post you are talking about mutt ? I read them all today but not remembering all. LOL
I'm sorry, I had asked after your DD and if you knew how her meeting went and shared a bit of a family member's struggles with heroin, her victory, how hard it was on the family and her POS baby daddy. I also shared lots about Aussies thinking you might really like one. Mentioned a bit about garage sales too! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom