grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did your dinner turn out Twisted ? I used to make my poast in the oven with onion soup mix , stewed tomatoes, cream of shroom soup and all the veggies. its been years.

dinner was good. Maybe enough roast left for a couple sandwiches. No apple as no one would go pick the apples, I wasn't still in slippers and it was wet out there. 1 5 lb roast , 3 lg onions, 2 8 oz packages of fresh button mushrooms, a few carrots, all of the celery trimmings from a fresh stalk after the intial cleaning, salt , pepper, kitchen bouqet, I have never put tomatoes in with a roast would you use Italian seasoning then??

Figures I finally get caught up and all of you have gone to bed. I am a fast reader and decent speed typer. BUT, BCY has really got it out for me. sloooooooooooow loading pages, locking up, crashing explorer.
rant.gif
somad.gif
Funny how the site does seem to work better if I am not logged in. you know its' not paranoia if they are really out to get you.

I remember them talking about browsers that worked well, but it was a couple years back and they were trying to fix things. I've got firefox and it doesn't seem to be doing the things yours does. Might be worth testing it out.

Back for a sec. I have Chrome on my phone and Firefox on my pc. I think Safari for mac. I had problems on other sites with Explorer so I changed but it's been a while since I did.

it could also be my firewalls or security setting I have as well but not willing to jeopardize my computer's security. To much motel info on it . The computer at the front desk has had all the internet capabilities remover from it, as it has quests cc info and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom