grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
im glad you are home enola . and i bet its a load off your mind knowing mom is in a safe place . batten down the hatches !!!

this lap top was under $100.00 and i seemed to have a ton of problems. Yorkshire got the membership for me and since the ads are gone i dont have any problems.
hugs.gif
I dont know about it being right or fair but they have to make their money too. Im glad it gives you the option to buy membership . If you come here once in a blue moon then dont bother but if you love being here and stay half the day its well worth the money to rid yourself of the stress. Cant take it with you.

I'm missing a sussex hen. They've all been spending a lot of time in the woods across the road. I'm hoping she's broody over there. The roo had everyone under the big gardenia. I walked the yard and didn't find any feathers.

Hope u dont have same problem I had in august. 1 BR hen missing no feathers found. Nrxt day 1 red star hen found dead. Feathers torn from her back. Next day found RIR hen injured. Feathers torn from back. Put her in open coop after I treated her back. Checked on her 2 hours later and found feathers outside the coop. She was gone too all this happened during daytime. Best guess is an eagle. Yes we have eagles on our property. We see them frequently.

someone close to me has a bantam gold laced polish for sale. probably roo. $10.00 said she couldnt meet til wednesday.

My mom is at her house in VA. She said she was staying there. My sister in Va Beach says she is all battened down. Mike and I are all prepared to spend some time with out electricity.

I am home, right now it is not raining. Brought supplies!
enola y'all stay put. Glad you're home and praying for y'all. I saw pictures in SC and y'all are much worse then us in NC. The one thing I don't like the internet for is before all I had to worry about was my family here and in Louisiana. Now I've meet all of y'all and it feels like all of y'all are my family too. Heck I talk to y'all more than most of my family lol. Y'all please be safe. :hugs

Enola, glad you made it home safe & are battened down. Must have been a huge relief when your mom called you & you knew she was safe. Saying prayers for you all, stay safe. Don't try to get out on those roads unless it is an absolute emergency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom