grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    im glad you are home enola . and i bet its a load off your mind knowing mom is in a safe place . batten down the hatches !!!

2. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    she said all roads were closed to her .

3. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

I knew she had to be in VA because she wasn't answering the phone. But, she finally drove up out of the hollow and saw she had messages. So she called me!!

4. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Many times I have wished I could take a hammer to mine, but J bought my phone and pays my phone bill..

5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    this lap top was under $100.00 and i seemed to have a ton of problems. Yorkshire got the membership for me and since the ads are gone i dont have any problems. [​IMG] I dont know about it being right or fair but they have to make their money too. Im glad it gives you the option to buy membership . If you come here once in a blue moon then dont bother but if you love being here and stay half the day its well worth the money to rid yourself of the stress. Cant take it with you.

6. jane s chickens

jane s chickens Chicken Obsessed

Nov 10, 2014
    Alabama
    Hope u dont have same problem I had in august. 1 BR hen missing no feathers found. Nrxt day 1 red star hen found dead. Feathers torn from her back. Next day found RIR hen injured. Feathers torn from back. Put her in open coop after I treated her back. Checked on her 2 hours later and found feathers outside the coop. She was gone too all this happened during daytime. Best guess is an eagle. Yes we have eagles on our property. We see them frequently.

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    someone close to me has a bantam gold laced polish for sale. probably roo. $10.00 said she couldnt meet til wednesday.

8. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Does she have eggs?

9. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    enola y'all stay put. Glad you're home and praying for y'all. I saw pictures in SC and y'all are much worse then us in NC. The one thing I don't like the internet for is before all I had to worry about was my family here and in Louisiana. Now I've meet all of y'all and it feels like all of y'all are my family too. Heck I talk to y'all more than most of my family lol. Y'all please be safe. :hugs

10. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Enola, glad you made it home safe & are battened down. Must have been a huge relief when your mom called you & you knew she was safe. Saying prayers for you all, stay safe. Don't try to get out on those roads unless it is an absolute emergency.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by