grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do they actually eat less FF?

When I switched to FF, my feed bill dropped by 30%. Egg numbers went up, they molted faster, new feathers were in better shape, egg shell quality improved, my hatch rates improved, chicks were stronger, feather picking almost stopped completely, feed waste is almost zero, body condition is better. All in all, I am convinced that FF is the way to go.

danna, congrats on 500
celebrate.gif
OMG !!! LOVE this picture and you dont know how much you remind me of my mother in it ! hahaaaa not the bar scene , your looks

thank you granny ..to get him to smile i said lay your money on the bar cowboy then we will go upstairs...he really didnt want to do the pic..glad he did..

hahaa funny Danna . I asked Tom to renew our vows for out 20th and he said no. he wanted us to take Robert to red lobster for dinner.

When I switched to FF, my feed bill dropped by 30%. Egg numbers went up, they molted faster, new feathers were in better shape, egg shell quality improved, my hatch rates improved, chicks were stronger, feather picking almost stopped completely, feed waste is almost zero, body condition is better. All in all, I am convinced that FF is the way to go.
Enola do you still offer free choice? Totally agree with you on the waste. I don't see any waste . And it is a money saver. Wished I'd played more attention to how much they ate before. But I know it's been a while since I've bought feed since switching. Mine seem happier.

Greetings all!

Enola, glad the power stayed on. Can totally relate to no energy.

Don't think I have the flu, just a pesky virus. Fever seems to have ended, now I'm cold. Going to be nice here today, 75, so that always helps.

Hope everyone feels better soon and no one else gets the computer virus.
lol.png

Enola do you still offer free choice? Totally agree with you on the waste. I don't see any waste . And it is a money saver. Wished I'd played more attention to how much they ate before. But I know it's been a while since I've bought feed since switching. Mine seem happier.

I try to feed them just enough that they have finished it off before I feed them more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom