grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    My parents have been married thirty six years tomorrow. I told them people got less time for murder. Dad liked it and mom not so much.

2. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    How long can you leave it out? Mine finish it pretty quick but I'd like to be able to put them out a little extra.

3. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    we don't plan on renewing ours..once was enough lol..it stuck tho..been a long time

4. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    lol that is true

5. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

I just put new feed on top of the old feed. Or I will fill one feeder one day and the other feeder the next day. By the way, the best feeders I have found for FF are Christmas tree stands. I have some that are 6 years old now and are still in good shape.

6. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Did he not want to take the picture because he was ready to get upstairs lol

7. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    thanks. I use one of those two sided cat bowls. The Christmas tree stand is a very good idea!

8. campingshaws

campingshaws Flock Master

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    Trying to look for my hen this morning. I was going to follow the flock around but the hens stayed close and the roo is gone. I heard him crowing way out this morning, but he's nowhere in sight. So I hope he's going to feed his lady. :confused:

9. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    friend of mine on FB threw a Christmas tree stand up in a pine tree and put it for sale as a "tree stand". you must remove . and someone bought it for $5.00 LOL it was a way up there too.

10. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Granny and Red I just shared some pictures on FB. The one of the bridge on Greenwood Lake is 1/4 me from where I lived. That picture was taken after the flood gates had been opened on the dam!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by