grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just put new feed on top of the old feed. Or I will fill one feeder one day and the other feeder the next day. By the way, the best feeders I have found for FF are Christmas tree stands. I have some that are 6 years old now and are still in good shape.

I just put new feed on top of the old feed. Or I will fill one feeder one day and the other feeder the next day. By the way, the best feeders I have found for FF are Christmas tree stands. I have some that are 6 years old now and are still in good shape.
thanks. I use one of those two sided cat bowls. The Christmas tree stand is a very good idea!

Trying to look for my hen this morning. I was going to follow the flock around but the hens stayed close and the roo is gone. I heard him crowing way out this morning, but he's nowhere in sight. So I hope he's going to feed his lady. :confused:

friend of mine on FB threw a Christmas tree stand up in a pine tree and put it for sale as a "tree stand". you must remove . and someone bought it for $5.00 LOL it was a way up there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom