grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

It is less stressful to the chickens if the light is turned on early in the morning. If the light goes off after it is dark, the chickens are left trying out how to roost with no light....

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  2. enola

When you cross two breeds you get 50/50. Then if you cross the 50/50 chick with a parent breed you will get 75/25.

3. enola

Just so you guys know.....

When you are talking about Swedish flower chickens, the breed is Swedish Flower Hen, so if you are talking about roosters, it is Swedish Flower Hen rooster. Or Swedish Flower Hen hen.......

4. enola

Nope just lost energy! It was raining again this morning, but no water across roads.

5. enola

Red, I tried fodder, it molded everytime. So, I went to fermented feed. Still using FF.

6. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Morning all. Thanks enola. Think I'll just stick to my ff and kale. The kale sounded pretty good.

7. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    So do they actually eat less FF?

8. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    morning all . Newfie, I didnt know you were sick and now wishing . think we have a virus running on the thread ? [​IMG] hope you both feel better quick.
    Enola, I know they are SFHR just too lazy to write all that. LOL glad you are safe today.
    No sleep for me last night. I wanted to make sure the school bus didnt pass GS up again so I put my purple house dress on, floor length, and went to the bus stop with him. He sure didnt miss Barney standing there.

9. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I had the flu the last couple days. Looks like it is starting early this year around here.

10. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    must be a bad one by the looks of that baby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by