grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm solar powered. When it's cold and drizzly like you said, I just cannot seem to find any energy. The front came through here that I think you have now. 3 days of blustery and clouds, 1/10 measly inch or rain. do you get the monsoons where you are?

2. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop

3. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    uummm maybe [​IMG] If I did my crs has kicked in. If you sent me a pm I didn't get it.

4. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

What I wouldn't give for a monsoon [​IMG] I'd love a good snow, but not like the mid-west kind! Been there done that. It is terrible where I am. Everything is dying. I've lost 3 beautiful Elm shade trees to the drought. Bark beetles.
    We've been in severe drought here for 4 years. About 5' of rain so far the entire year. We're only allowed to water twice a week. I'm on city water and the bill is $300. mo. I'm so frugal too! Just me and DH, but I have 2 horses to water. I can't hose my dog kennels, I mop. Quit my big garden 3 years ago. I plant just a couple things.
    The rain keeps missing us. They forecast a very long wet winter. [​IMG] They say 4 years of long wet winters are needed. Long wet winter for me is agony.
    What part of NM? So many of us here are just fed up. Your weather sounds lovely to me. We were looking at Peyson AZ.

5. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I downloaded hammer. Does it help with posting pics? Which app exactly is it that I need to download for this. Who's it by ?

6. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Granny I just told someone named boom boom chick that they needed to talk to you. Seems they have a gay rooster lol.

7. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

I have been reading that thread. The young rooster is doing the same thing my rooster is doing. The older rooster is dominating him on purpose, this constant domination is causing his developement to be delayed. If the young lady was to separate the two roosters, the younger one would grow out to be normal.

Then the older rooster would knock the snot out of him in a man to man fashion!

1 person likes this.
  8. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I kinda figured that might be the case. Just trying to give granny something to talk about lol. Like she needs something else to talk about :lau

9. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Crap! I forgot to ask if you thought I should try to explain it to her?

10. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I think so. I don't think who ever replied back to her told her to separate the two roos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by