grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi granny, did you see that picture of the Swedish flower roo I finally got to post last night? I did manage to sell him today. Was going about it all wrong. Changed ad to include the 3 EE hens that are nasty right now for free & its a done deal. Not bad sold 8 old hens & a new roo since yesterday.

yes, I did see him. I told you they were still rare and dont give him away. he was so pretty. much lighter in color then mine. so you gave hens away in order to rehome him ?

because you are a trainer and around problem dogs I ask you. I welcome your advise. So you think I wont be able to train that out of her ? She is so very strong.
hide.gif
I don't. I just don't. I know you want to try... I know every dog deserves a chance. but why? Unless the entire family is on board with you, with a strict regimin to train out these ingrained behaviors, Lilly will never change. Why is it your problem to fix her? So sorry to say that.

hide.gif
I don't. I just don't. I know you want to try... I know every dog deserves a chance. but why? Unless the entire family is on board with you, with a strict regimin to train out these ingrained behaviors, Lilly will never change. Why is it your problem to fix her? So sorry to say that.
its all good. its not my problem but i think when she is gone No one will be on board with another. by listening to them talk she is my last chance big dog. "If you cant train her what makes you think you will be able to any others ".

Im going to take that back. she is my problem. because i took the responsibility of her . granted he was supposed to take her back and wouldnt but she is mine now. Besides the peeing and pooping , Frosty is afraid of her. she is small and lily is rough. frosty hides under the bed in the mornings when she gets up.

its all good. its not my problem but i think when she is gone No one will be on board with another. by listening to them talk she is my last chance big dog. "If you cant train her what makes you think you will be able to any others ".
old.gif
Sorry! Here I go!
he.gif
smack.gif
Piss on them! Seems you get stuck taking others cast offs? Have you ever been allowed to purchase a well adjusted pup? An appropriate breed that would also serve to help Robert? You can't make a silk purse from a sows ear. To answer the question: If you cant train her what makes you think you will be able to any others ". Answer is IMO: Cause I took on someone else's problem to force round pegs into square holes. Wish you could get a pup, not a hand me down problem.
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom