grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    they are both beautiful Mutt. are you in a wheel chair ?

2. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Beverage out the nose! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]I'm picturing the looks! [​IMG]I dug for rocks in NC, right outside Linconton! Stomped around NC a LOT! Got a couple tiny eneralds in those pay to mine places as a kid. My stepfathers brother found record breaking emeralds in NC. Small world!

3. Mutt Farm

Not all the time. Just if my legs get bad. If it's warm and I don't need to walk too far, you'd never know. Need a chair for long trecks and cold.

4. Mutt Farm

That's do-able. They sure are pretty.

5. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG] Im sorry. I guess im in the same shape . so much pain. my dh has a riding chair i wish i could take advantage of but i cant load it. wheel chair but no where to push it. [​IMG] grocery stores are about to kill me. cant get the groceries in the little cart.

6. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Is your step fathers brother Jamie hill by any chance?

7. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Mutt and granny, I'm also in this shape. I can't walk very far at all. I've had to wait a couple of hours more than once to get a powered cart and I've just had to leave several times just because I hurt to bad to wait very long for a cart. Pearl pushes me around in my transport chair when we go anywhere that involves walking a little ways.

8. Mutt Farm

Nope, not lazy or neglectful at all. I'm the dummy that HAD to have Orpingtons, knowing full well that they are nor heat tolerant. Sweet pretty docile big egg layers. It gets 112 + here. They suffer badly and would die, so I do the ice water and cold fruit. 104 here just yesterday!

9. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Yep, was going to get rid of them anyhow. They were the 3 nasty ugly looking hens. He went to a very beautiful farm a couple of miles away from me where he will be taken good care of. Hubby & I fell in love with the farm, wish it was mine.

10. Mutt Farm

It stinks! I have a power chair also, but it's a PIA without the $$$ power hitch ramp. I've gotten WAY better with the clot buster treatments and the rat poison. Way way more good days than bad. Only need a chair for a long haul like a big park. I'm doggone near perfect most days now. Bet you will be better too once you get care! The pain is indescribable as you know. Feels like you leg or foot is in a furnace? Nothing makes it better? 9 days till your appt. [​IMG] [​IMG] SPEAK UP and be your advocate! [​IMG][​IMG]
    Edit to change dam near to doggone.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by