grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Holding the family jewels lol. I love museums. Should've seen some of the looks we got while she was posing for the pic. That reminds me of another story. Me and my best friend don't get out much but we like digging for rocks and minerals. Well we did before I got into the shape I'm in now. Anyway we went digging one day and we got red clay on us from head to toe. Well there was a museum that had rocks and minerals in it so we decided to go. We get to the door covered in clay but they did let us in. My friend decides to go to the bathroom first to get cleaned up a little bit. Well, when we entered the museum, we were the only one's there. He didn't know that after he went into the bathroom that there was a large very well dressed group of people that came in behind us. So he's in there and starts doing the stinkyest deed that I have ever smelt in my life. He's making all kinda sounds trying to make me laugh and doesn't know that the group of what looked to be professors was right at the door looking at the exhibits. I could tell that some of them were about to gag. He's done lashings his hands and hollering at me telling me what a nice bathroom that it was. Descibing every detail. Yes I could've warned him about the crowd but being the good friend that I am, figured I'd just let it unfold. Oh the looks on their faces and his when he exits was priceless! It really hit home when I asked him out loud did he wipe good so we wouldn't have to stop like last time.
Beverage out the nose!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
I'm picturing the looks!
gig.gif
I dug for rocks in NC, right outside Linconton! Stomped around NC a LOT! Got a couple tiny eneralds in those pay to mine places as a kid. My stepfathers brother found record breaking emeralds in NC. Small world!

hugs.gif
Im sorry. I guess im in the same shape . so much pain. my dh has a riding chair i wish i could take advantage of but i cant load it. wheel chair but no where to push it.
hu.gif
grocery stores are about to kill me. cant get the groceries in the little cart.

Beverage out the nose! :lau :gig :lau :gig I'm picturing the looks!  :gig I dug for rocks in NC, right outside Linconton! Stomped around NC a LOT! Got a couple tiny eneralds in those pay to mine places as a kid. My stepfathers brother found record breaking emeralds in NC. Small world! 
Is your step fathers brother Jamie hill by any chance?

:hugs Im sorry. I guess im in the same shape . so much pain.  my dh has a riding chair i wish i could take advantage of but i cant load it.  wheel chair but no where to push it. :confused: grocery stores are about to kill me. cant get the groceries in the little cart.
Mutt and granny, I'm also in this shape. I can't walk very far at all. I've had to wait a couple of hours more than once to get a powered cart and I've just had to leave several times just because I hurt to bad to wait very long for a cart. Pearl pushes me around in my transport chair when we go anywhere that involves walking a little ways.

I'm such a neglectful (lazy?) owner, I don't do the "keep them cool with ice, fans, etc" thing - I provide plentiful fresh water, a well ventilated coop and access to shade.
Nope, not lazy or neglectful at all. I'm the dummy that HAD to have Orpingtons, knowing full well that they are nor heat tolerant. Sweet pretty docile big egg layers. It gets 112 + here. They suffer badly and would die, so I do the ice water and cold fruit. 104 here just yesterday!

yes, I did see him. I told you they were still rare and dont give him away. he was so pretty. much lighter in color then mine. so you gave hens away in order to rehome him ?
Yep, was going to get rid of them anyhow. They were the 3 nasty ugly looking hens. He went to a very beautiful farm a couple of miles away from me where he will be taken good care of. Hubby & I fell in love with the farm, wish it was mine.

hugs.gif
Im sorry. I guess im in the same shape . so much pain. my dh has a riding chair i wish i could take advantage of but i cant load it. wheel chair but no where to push it.
hu.gif
grocery stores are about to kill me. cant get the groceries in the little cart.
It stinks! I have a power chair also, but it's a PIA without the $$$ power hitch ramp. I've gotten WAY better with the clot buster treatments and the rat poison. Way way more good days than bad. Only need a chair for a long haul like a big park. I'm doggone near perfect most days now. Bet you will be better too once you get care! The pain is indescribable as you know. Feels like you leg or foot is in a furnace? Nothing makes it better? 9 days till your appt.
fl.gif
old.gif
SPEAK UP and be your advocate!
highfive.gif
hugs.gif

Edit to change dam near to doggone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom