grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
No nap for me yesterday but I was asleep in bed by 8. 9 hrs later I am up before the chickens. Cockeriels nearly knocked me down uesterday when I put ff in their pen at dusk. My mind is racing about all i need to do today. Already did laundry.

Morning all. Y'all were on a roll after I went to bed. I see twist and mutt was on stirring up trouble last night. Sure hate I missed that. Granny what happened to you 12 admirers? Twist must've runned em off. Granny do you realize that you made plans with mare to go get stds today? Y'all must be going to see twist. :lau
Morning all. Y'all were on a roll after I went to bed. I see twist and mutt was on stirring up trouble last night. Sure hate I missed that. Granny what happened to you 12 admirers? Twist must've runned em off. Granny do you realize that you made plans with mare to go get stds today? Y'all must be going to see twist. :lau

Last edited:
The rules in our house was first one in the room got to watch what they wanted.   Unless dad was in the room then we all watched what he wanted and the youngest in the room had to go change the channel when ever he yelled "runner"    Thank God he didn't channel surf to much. 
We had the same remote but I think we only had three channels. Bad thing is my step dad did a lot of channel surfing. Had us kids convinced that we picked up 5000 channels with the three same numbers.

mornin star and roost..i have been catching up...it took awhile everyone was sure chatting a lot last night..i was sleeping like a baby..roost glad you had a good visit with your brother and home safe..i missed you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom