grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

She's on the green mile. But she doesn't know it yet.

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    extension cords haha heated water pans . drain the hose and unhook it every time. thats the hardest part for me. sometimes you have to dig the hose out of the snow or ice.

3. jane s chickens

jane s chickens Overrun With Chickens

Nov 10, 2014
    Alabama

Monicle

1 person likes this.
  4. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Well she needs to be. That's a very important fund rasing. Hope you get a lit more camping. Wish I was in shape money wise to help.

5. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Granny you still using those cookie tin heaters? I'll get to try mine out this winter.

6. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Shaws do you have a link or something if we can donate? May not be much but...I'd like to help. Camps can be awesome for kids.

Peach had a few bites of kibble YAY! I'm still making her some chicken rice and broth though for a "delayed" dinner tonight. (She usually eats around six, it's five thirty now...) worse comes to worse I can freeze the mixtures....keep em handy for next time. Add a scoop of pumpkin purée and done.

So very unsure what to do with work. Was fully planning on quitting before thanksgiving so I could spend it with friends/the family we choose...(seriously a bunch of em are beyond just friends....)
    Hubs still has a gazillion projects on the go so I was thinking I should keep it...help fund them or fund us food when he's rather silly with budgeting

Then I find out we're open Thursday...and Black Friday starts Thursday afternoon and nobody can have any days off that weekend.

Crap.

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I will, dont need them yet. wanted to mow today but just didnt feel up to it. I have a new pain on my foot for about 3-4 days and now there is a big knot on the side. about 4in. longx2in.wide and maybe 1/2 in tall. something has happened inside.

8. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

That's ok, red. :hugs I didn't say more because I know how generous and kindhearted everyone is. Even if this fundraiser tanks, we'll try again. So, it's not the end of the world. :)

9. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    so sorry star. sucks to not be home on the holiday. my house dont care .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by