grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
extension cords haha heated water pans . drain the hose and unhook it every time. thats the hardest part for me. sometimes you have to dig the hose out of the snow or ice.

Shaws do you have a link or something if we can donate? May not be much but...I'd like to help. Camps can be awesome for kids.

Peach had a few bites of kibble YAY! I'm still making her some chicken rice and broth though for a "delayed" dinner tonight. (She usually eats around six, it's five thirty now...) worse comes to worse I can freeze the mixtures....keep em handy for next time. Add a scoop of pumpkin purée and done.

So very unsure what to do with work. Was fully planning on quitting before thanksgiving so I could spend it with friends/the family we choose...(seriously a bunch of em are beyond just friends....)
Hubs still has a gazillion projects on the go so I was thinking I should keep it...help fund them or fund us food when he's rather silly with budgeting

Then I find out we're open Thursday...and Black Friday starts Thursday afternoon and nobody can have any days off that weekend.

Crap.

I will, dont need them yet. wanted to mow today but just didnt feel up to it. I have a new pain on my foot for about 3-4 days and now there is a big knot on the side. about 4in. longx2in.wide and maybe 1/2 in tall. something has happened inside.

She's on the green mile. But she doesn't know it yet.
pop.gif

Shaws do you have a link or something if we can donate? May not be much but...I'd like to help. Camps can be awesome for kids.

Peach had a few bites of kibble YAY! I'm still making her some chicken rice and broth though for a "delayed" dinner tonight. (She usually eats around six, it's five thirty now...) worse comes to worse I can freeze the mixtures....keep em handy for next time. Add a scoop of pumpkin purée and done.

So very unsure what to do with work. Was fully planning on quitting before thanksgiving so I could spend it with friends/the family we choose...(seriously a bunch of em are beyond just friends....)
Hubs still has a gazillion projects on the go so I was thinking I should keep it...help fund them or fund us food when he's rather silly with budgeting

Then I find out we're open Thursday...and Black Friday starts Thursday afternoon and nobody can have any days off that weekend.

Crap.

so sorry star. sucks to not be home on the holiday. my house dont care .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom