grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
And DONE! I'm finally all caught up! :weee

Got another $200 for the fundraiser today! That puts us over $500! :celebrate
But the goal was $6,000. :/ So, still lots of work to do. I'm so mad over the whole thing I could just spit nails.

The fundraiser is the 31st. Halloween.

I'm missing two pullets. Maybe. I can't tember how many I had... I'm definitely missing one. :( That's what I get for working all day.

And DONE! I'm finally all caught up! :weee

Got another $200 for the fundraiser today! That puts us over $500! :celebrate
But the goal was $6,000. :/ So, still lots of work to do. I'm so mad over the whole thing I could just spit nails.

I'm missing two pullets. Maybe. I can't tember how many I had... I'm definitely missing one. :( That's what I get for working all day.
Congrats on the fundraiser . Hopefully the chicken will turn up soon.

DH and I are empty nesters, at least for the next 3 days. DD came down just for the day and just left, taking DS with her ...... she's bringing him back Thursday night (he's on fall break). Should be interesting.

DH and I are empty nesters, at least for the next 3 days. DD came down just for the day and just left, taking DS with her ...... she's bringing him back Thursday night (he's on fall break). Should be interesting.
Enjoy your free time ol mare. If you're like us that don't happen but maybe once a year.

FOUND HER. As I was walking back to the porch I happened to kick a box and there she was! Not sure how she got trapped underneath a Rubbermaid, but she totally did. :lau :lau

She looks so confused. :lol:

Also, the broody has another biddy! All fluffy and dry. Two eggs are bad, one looks internally pipped, and one looks like it might still have a day or three.

Checking with the breeder RIGHT NOW. :weee

FOUND HER. As I was walking back to the porch I happened to kick a box and there she was! Not sure how she got trapped underneath a Rubbermaid, but she totally did.
lau.gif
lau.gif

She looks so confused.
lol.png

Also, the broody has another biddy! All fluffy and dry. Two eggs are bad, one looks internally pipped, and one looks like it might still have a day or three.

Checking with the breeder RIGHT NOW.
wee.gif
Sounds like she definitely has a story to tell - if only they could talk........glad she is found!

And DONE! I'm finally all caught up!
wee.gif

Got another $200 for the fundraiser today! That puts us over $500!
celebrate.gif

But the goal was $6,000.
hmm.png
So, still lots of work to do. I'm so mad over the whole thing I could just spit nails.

I'm missing two pullets. Maybe. I can't tember how many I had... I'm definitely missing one.
sad.png
That's what I get for working all day.
What did I miss camping? Fundraising for ? Did you find the runaway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom