grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Tendonitis and possible rotator cuff injury. Lots of ice packs and megs doses of ibuprofen to get the swelling down. Specific exercises to build strength back up without reinjury. And, the hardest part, I have to stop slouching! [​IMG] When I pull my shoulders back, it takes the pressure off the injured part. Should start feeling better in a few weeks, if not I have to go back to see what else is wrong. Amazing, I told him how I landed when I fell, and he moved my arm a specific way and sure enough it hurt as he though it would. Several ways he knew it would hurt, so it confirmed his diagnosis. Best part was only minimal poking and prodding and all limited to my shoulder. And even better than that, I didn't have to put on one of those stupid gowns. Got to keep my shirt on! [​IMG]

2. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    That's, the best kinda rich mutt.

2 people like this.
  3. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank you so much. This a labor of love. Thank you.

4. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I had a very nice pond. All nicely planted with a pretty yellow waterlily blooming and variegated cattails and all nice and full. Till the ducks discovered it. Nothing in it now but a few floating pieces. :(

5. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    well, dye never crossed my mind ! hahahaaa leave it to red. I am going to see if i have any and wow them all ![​IMG]

6. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    hate them gowns. they tell me take shirt off leave bra on. umm.... hahaa so no xrays to see if it was an old break ? Did you know today is national leave the bra off day? dumbest thing i ever heard in my life. think someone is pulling our legs.

7. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    No not hostage in the kitchen today, just necessity. DD bought a small ham for me to make split peas & ham soup last week. Still had half of it left to make potato & ham soup over the weekend, but went out of town Saturday so it didn't happen. Sunday my daughter got chicken thighs out of the freezer thinking I would make chicken noodle soup. Totally forgetting that I had the ham to use up. Volleyball last night, so no soup happened yesterday. Today was either use it or lose it. It was raining so made both soups. Now we're set until the weekend with dinners & lunches. Made the biscuits on a whim, they tasted good, but we're more like biscuit cookies. Guess I need to buy some newer baking powder & baking soda :lau

8. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Green eggs! Oooooo. I was really just sort of thinking about it. Now I want to start planning!

9. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    :lau. What kinda hen do I need to get colored eggs? Easter eggers?. Please spell it out. I'm not good with all the abbreviations.

10. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

See??? You were all upset about going to the Dr! Dr with dogs Must be a good guy! Love the name Zen. That's what they do. What did the DR say about your shoulder??? Inquiring minds want to know!
    Thank you so much wishing for good thoughts about Dan and Magic. It's up to the 2 of them. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by