grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
caught up. LOL Just a friendly warning you can get into trouble by asking friends/others to give you ovations. (insert smiley face in nun's habit shaking ruler)
hide.gif
That's happens to be about the only no no I remember.

Done in kitchen for the night/day 1 batch of blackberry/Italian squash jelly. 3 quart bags of diced homegrown peppers in freezer. Bunch of rooms checked in, kitchen cleaned and all dishes done, pepper and itailian squash plants pulled. Sat,Sun, Mon and part of last Fridays eggs cleaned, weighed, and boxed. 17 dozen "diet eggs" sold for $20.00 visited with a friend, screen door handle replaced. talked to brother on phone I think that is it since I left here this morning.

caught up.   LOL   Just a friendly warning you can get into trouble by asking friends/others to give you ovations.   (insert smiley face in nun's habit shaking ruler) :oops:   That's happens to be about the only no no  I remember.

Done in kitchen for the night/day   1 batch of blackberry/Italian squash jelly.  3 quart bags of diced homegrown peppers in freezer.  Bunch of rooms checked in, kitchen cleaned and all dishes done, pepper and itailian squash plants pulled.    Sat,Sun, Mon and part of last Fridays eggs cleaned, weighed, and boxed.   17 dozen "diet eggs" sold for $20.00  visited with a friend,  screen door handle replaced.  talked to brother on phone   I think that is it since I left here this morning.  
Twist no one ask to get thumbs up. As a matter of fact I wouldn't want to win that way. I encourage vote for the funniest ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom