Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.
who never said no??? and no I still haven't got a clue.
Was it older mare?
ah the grey one and you know grey happens to be one of my favorite colors.
when you asked ol mare if she was your angel, she cracked a joke right ? hmmm....
granny did you start a secret thread titled lets drive twisted nuts??
I'm exhausted just reading that! Sounds like a lovely day though. I'm going to need to have a snack and turn in, but I'm fascinated with the yaks. I looked up Porters blue blood daddy. Why did you get yaks? What will you do with them? I need to shut up and get off here tonight, but I'd sure like you to tell me!
Pearl said she gave up on my beatings. Her hand hurts.
beverage out the nose!
hahaha, I think he is making food up based on what he has extra..
reason's for yaks
1) they are way cool
2) they require little work and no special feed in fact grain is a no no
3) you can have 3 or 4 yaks on the same amount of land as 1 cow
4) their meat is supposed to be some of the best eating and it is even healthier then chicken for you
5) you can sell their offspring/skulls/hides/meat/tails/wool
6) don't require much in the way of shelter in the winter
7) it isn't called Twisted Acres for nothing
8) Yaks are way cool
9) fairly rare
10) live 20 to 30 years