grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
wishing, was dinner good ? do you excange gifts ? Tom and I used to go to red lobster every year. til we moved here . there isnt one. now its a peck on the cheek and happy happy. hahaa

so happy happy is your guy's code
lau.gif

you never did answer how does your son like his new worker?? and for how long did the gs, son, and worker spend on their day trip??

Im sorry i didnt see you ask. they were gone for 6 hrs. he seems to like her so far but i dont. she is very pushy . she is moving things off my table because she dont like it there. telling robert he has to get up an hr. eariler to suit her and she must stay at least 6 hrs 3 times a day. he agreed . I would of told her different.

Im sorry i didnt see you ask. they were gone for 6 hrs. he seems to like her so far but i dont. she is very pushy . she is moving things off my table because she dont like it there. telling robert he has to get up an hr. eariler to suit her and she must stay at least 6 hrs 3 times a day. he agreed . I would of told her different.

well just keep watching if he starts having mood swings or issues not normal for him then you should step in. You could also call her supervisor about the demand for hours from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom