grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
not skirt, the one that goes on top . and yes you do. I sent it to you.
tongue.gif

oh you mean the quilts.. the beautiful quilts. that's up stairs I sleep in the crypt. like a good eggor should

lol  very elderly couple at a restaurant over heard by a cop.  she looks at him and says, its been 32 years, lets go do it where we first did. they totter off on their canes and walker. cop follows. she leans against a fence and they start. cop is amazed at them and their age. they start jumping and screaming and impresses the cop so much he stays.  when they come out of the ally  cop says I couldnt help but watch you both . its amazing !!  old man says  well, there wasnt an electric fence there 32 yrs. ago.
Where do you guys find these jokes, they are great!

Quote: I can tell you more about this too. Remind me tomorrow if I forget.

good night Mutt sdwf

I feel like this is a set-up.
hide.gif
No set up. What does he always say when he tells someone good night.

Wishing, thats too long to spend with just one man. same ol same ol. hhehehee how was dinner ?
Dinner was yummy. Thai food. We weren't always together for the thirteen years that we were farting around growing up.
wink.png

my Egor . hahaa, as far as why she is on here , its been 32 years ! the honeymoon is over.
th.gif

wishing, tell dh we said he got lucky !
I got lucky!
smile.png

Quote:
I'll just keep reposting this until I see the story!
smile.png

pop.gif

Edited because I stupidly hit the quote button before I added comments.
he.gif

So many posts, so little time!

Last edited:
one last joke for the evening

There are a man and a women living in a nursing home, He keeps flirting with her and visea-versa finally he asks her for a date they go and have a great time when they get back they go to her room and start fooling around. They end up having sex. Latter as they are laying in bed side by side he thinks to him self "I wish I had known she was a virgin I wouldn't have been so rough"
mean while she is laying there thinking to herself " gee if I had know he could still get it up I would have taken off my pantyhose"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom