grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL  I have no idea what humidity can or cant do..

It can make my hair go crazier than a frizzle's feathers!!

Woah way past my bedtime. Night all! Granny good luck with the worker :/
Night Star, sweet dreams
1f634.png

don't let her fool y

So Roost, EE's, Easter Eggers. From my research, as a layman wanting a blue egger,  there are intentional misspellings of the true blue egg laying breeds that are mix breeds.. EE's are mix breeds. Feed stores, breeders and the like sell any and all varieties if the parent had a beard and/or an ancestor laid a blue egg. Could be blue, bluegreen, pink or brown. The breeding is all over the map. Nothing is consistent about them. Temperament or egg color, beard or not. I got lucky with 3 feed store chicks. 2 beard, 1 not, all are laying pale blue to bluegreen eggs. I thing being careful where you buy from is key.    

I can tell you more about this too.  Remind me tomorrow if I forget.

good night Mutt sdwf

I feel like this is a set-up.  :oops:

No set up.  What does he always say when he tells someone good night.

Wishing, thats too long to spend with just one man. same ol same ol. hhehehee    how was dinner ?

Dinner was yummy.  Thai food.  We weren't always together for the thirteen years that we were farting around growing up.  ;)

my Egor . hahaa, as far as why she is on here , its been 32 years !  the honeymoon is over. :th
wishing, tell dh we said he got lucky !

I got lucky!  :)

well, dye never crossed my mind !  hahahaaa leave it to red.  I am going to see if i have any and wow them all !:lau

Story for later. Pops got me good! Remind me, I have CRS

I'll just keep reposting this until I see the story!  :)

:pop

Edited because I stupidly hit the quote button before I added comments.  :he
So many posts, so little time!
Night Wishing, sweet dreams
1f634.png

well I still have to rustle something up for supper/dinner thinking pizza rolls and then up early tomorrow do what needs doing here before heading out to the farm.

Sweet Dreams Warm Fuzzies prayers for those in need. Good night.

true story so my father , brother and I are out hunting , My brother has to take a leak , dad tells him to pssst on the electric fence. Which my idiot brother does and gets zapped some how. My dad is laughing so hard he falls into the fence. and gets zapped as well.
That is hysterical! You know water is an excellent conductor of electricity. Dang, hit 'em where it hurts! ouch!
gig.gif

wishing, was dinner good ? do you excange gifts ? Tom and I used to go to red lobster every year. til we moved here . there isnt one. now its a peck on the cheek and happy happy. hahaa
No gifts. I don't need more stuff. House is packed to the gills with things I don't need. Less is more sometimes.

that's one heck of a long set of quotes to have added nothing to it. WISHING
Yes, I added my comments, but you'll have to go back to read them. (page 1993) You guys never let me catch up!!
lol.png

See I told you I was already invisible granny. I managed to sneek in a bath (only because I am a clutz) without anyone noticing my absence. I gracefully tried balancing my phone on 1 leg so I could read posts as I ate my bowl of cereal. Just got into a post when dumb phone slides off my leg causing me to reach for it before it hit the floor. Needless to say that was a poor decision. My full bowl of cereal tipped pouring milk all over my lap, my chair & the floor :he Dumb, dumb & dumber :lau
Did you catch your phone? That's what's important here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom