grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back and have PICTURES but not until I catch up on the postings LOL
barnie.gif

do you guys think it strange that I like to listen to my dogs when they are dreaming ? LOL I dont know if they are crying or barking in their sleep but it sure sounds funny.. Update on Lily. she has learned to come to her name and will come when called . 2 days with no accident in the house. And she knows a trick. she will sit pretty for a treat.  I still think she is as dumb as a door knob but there is hope .  not the first person has asked about her.
That's great granny!!!!! I didn't won't to bring it up. You sounded a little upset when you were talking about rehoming her.

I am getting attached but i would still rehome her. she is a LOT of dog. and thats what i wanted but she is all puppy and she dont care who she knocks down.

do you guys think it strange that I like to listen to my dogs when they are dreaming ? LOL I dont know if they are crying or barking in their sleep but it sure sounds funny.. Update on Lily. she has learned to come to her name and will come when called . 2 days with no accident in the house. And she knows a trick. she will sit pretty for a treat. I still think she is as dumb as a door knob but there is hope . not the first person has asked about her.

thats good..she likes you now.i think she will be fine..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom