1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

2. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    i'm too old and tired for that..but would love to see the yaks before i go to bed..

3. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Porter herd bull for my Yaks Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Ok caught up will try for getting the pics over they were all taken today . The yaks are still a little nervous and not fond of the 4 wheeler side by side. I think Granny is in heat Porter very attentive, to bad yaks are only fertile for about 3-4 hours every cycle,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] OMG the cows are so funny when they run the tail goes up and over their backs.

1 person likes this.
  4. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Twist that's another proposition.

5. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    FABULOUS pictures, Twist!!!!

6. Dannachic

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    thank you twist..they are something special..you have a nice place for them..i can go to sleep now..

7. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nope. Not strange. I hear the yip bark. Sometimes they chase rabbits in their sleep. Love watching them. Lilly? [​IMG]

8. Dannachic

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    so granny's in heat..i knew something was wrong with her...nite everyone love you all !!!!

9. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Awesome twist. Porter has the white heart shape on his head right? Love the pics. Oh which ones granny. Lol grannys already in heat.:lau

10. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Porter herd bull for my Yaks Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    thank you. We have one silly cow who keeps climbing some how on top of the enormous hay stack in that paddock. The one we were going to call uni-q-horn is one of the registered one and already has a name just can't remember if it is star or comet. So still have 2 unnamed cows.

I KNOW who ever is my angel and gifted me with the Golden feather we will name one of the cows after her!!! HA asking politely didn't work maybe bribes will.

I saw the orgy there red and noticed that you weren't invited [​IMG] and also granny did not start it I think it was wishing....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by