grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your going to be pooped by the time dinner rolls around. No outside with the little one for me, its only 38* out there. Not freezing my butt off today, unless it is humanly possible to remove a few pounds of the junk in the trunk :lau
I need some junk in my trunk. Wonder if they can remove my keg I'm toting around and put it back there? I'm really tired if looking like these teens with their pants around their knees. :lau
Maybe its not the lack of the junk in the trunk, but the kegger that's making you look like the teens with their pants to their ankles :lau I know mine does help with that lol

Like everyone has posted. We have it all. Welcome peep! Hope you stay. We not only cover the granny and twist comedy hour but also have some very experienced people with a lot of knowledge about chickens and a lot of others animals. You must be able to take it and dish it out. In other words, there is a little joking on here. I personally love it. Wonderful people on here.

i agree with roost..welcome peep

Like everyone has posted. We have it all. Welcome peep! Hope you stay. We not only cover the granny and twist comedy hour but also have some very experienced people with a lot of knowledge about chickens and a lot of others animals. You must be able to take it and dish it out. In other words, there is a little joking on here. I personally love it. Wonderful people on here.

Hi, thanks! Sounds like a great thread. :)

Everything under the sun.:lau

Cool thanks!

Welcome Peep. We talk about whatever is on our minds.

Where are you and what all do you have?

Thanks! Sounds fun.

16 chickens right now. I am interested in getting quail. :)

Hi peep, this thread discusses just about everything, we try to keep all bases covered :lau If you offend easy this might not be the thread for you, but if your known to have a good sense of humor, welcome to the coop
1f603.png

This sounds like the thread for me! :)

Just noticed you're from lower Michigan as well :highfive:

Hello fellow Michigander!

Hello all :frow

Welcome peep :frow

7pm here and I may have to go bed :caf
Been out today since 12 noon and in feeling a little ropey :sick I've had far too much drink but a fabulous day out and a wonderful dinner. Been to the rugby club pre patch lunch and I've over indulged :oops:

I love you all :love

Thanks!

Hey, y'all.

Peep and chicki, were y'all on the Easter hatch along? Your names are familiar to me.

Peep, don't let them scare you. I don't dish or take. ;) I'm the sweet one. :love
Mostly we talk about our days, our families, and our flocks.

I took the kids out to a craft fair this morning. They each picked a magnet and a handmade baby doll. I got two jars of pepper jelly. We're having lunch now, then a bit of grocery shopping and back home.

After naps I'm locking us all outside. This weather is too perfect!

Yes, I was. :)

What a nice welcome! Hope I didn't miss anyone's replies.

Ok I've got an idea . Probably been done before . We've got an old swingset. Thinking of enclosing the top for a coop and hardware cloth on the bottom for the run. Should be about a 4x12 upstairs and about the same for the run. What do y'all think?

i think it's a great idea..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom