grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Well that didn't last long. I just hurt to bad to get started on the coop right now. I can't stand being so darn helpless. It's perfect weather for this fat man to start on a coop (sunny and 40degrees) and I'm having to lay in bed and look out the window. God I wish I could have a new back.
    Well on a better note I was able to work with the dog some. She's a smart girl. Responded real well. Thanks mutt. I'll keep working with her. I want so bad to at least start on that coop. Why is it that my mind still tells me that I can knock something out in a day and my body just don't listen? Enough of this. I feel myself trying to slip into depression. Not gonna happen today. I will get something done on that coop no matter how small. And I thank the Lord that I did get to work with cup (the dog ) today. I'll rest my back a little and get back to the coop.

2. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    [​IMG]

3. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    hope you feel better red [​IMG]

4. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Thanks danna. Never thought at my age I'd be like this but I'll do a little here and there and maybe (hopefully before I die ) lol I'll get it done and be able to enjoy it. Hope you're having a good day.

5. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Wonder how grannys appt went. Hope she get on soon to tell us. How far did she have to drive?

6. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Enola should be back on today I think. Who's turn is it next to go to the doctor?

7. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota

8. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Feel better red!

9. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    hang in there Red and I can always pm you the phone number should you need it?? LMAO

Picturing Granny driving around the roundabout until she runs out of gas. I have been thru a couple round abouts I sit and figure out which exit and then go straight across. IMHO they are flipping death traps.

10. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    suggestion for the broke ex-hooker or phone sex worker that is now working with granny's son. Maybe she could start a list here and then we can "help" to define and refine the list before it is given to the worker. I would also suggest having working sign for the list and send a copy to workers supervisor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by