grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that didn't last long. I just hurt to bad to get started on the coop right now. I can't stand being so darn helpless. It's perfect weather for this fat man to start on a coop (sunny and 40degrees) and I'm having to lay in bed and look out the window. God I wish I could have a new back.
Well on a better note I was able to work with the dog some. She's a smart girl. Responded real well. Thanks mutt. I'll keep working with her. I want so bad to at least start on that coop. Why is it that my mind still tells me that I can knock something out in a day and my body just don't listen? Enough of this. I feel myself trying to slip into depression. Not gonna happen today. I will get something done on that coop no matter how small. And I thank the Lord that I did get to work with cup (the dog ) today. I'll rest my back a little and get back to the coop.

My Friends
To remember friendship is to recall those conversations that it seemed a sin to to break off ; the ones that made the sacrifice of the following day a trivial one.

stolen from readers digest.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Well that didn't last long. I just hurt to bad to get started on the coop right now. I can't stand being so darn helpless. It's perfect weather for this fat man to start on a coop (sunny and 40degrees) and I'm having to lay in bed and look out the window. God I wish I could have a new back.
Well on a better note I was able to work with the dog some. She's a smart girl. Responded real well. Thanks mutt. I'll keep working with her. I want so bad to at least start on that coop. Why is it that my mind still tells me that I can knock something out in a day and my body just don't listen? Enough of this. I feel myself trying to slip into depression. Not gonna happen today. I will get something done on that coop no matter how small. And I thank the Lord that I did get to work with cup (the dog ) today. I'll rest my back a little and get back to the coop.

hope you feel better red
hugs.gif

hang in there Red and I can always pm you the phone number should you need it?? LMAO

Picturing Granny driving around the roundabout until she runs out of gas. I have been thru a couple round abouts I sit and figure out which exit and then go straight across. IMHO they are flipping death traps.

suggestion for the broke ex-hooker or phone sex worker that is now working with granny's son. Maybe she could start a list here and then we can "help" to define and refine the list before it is given to the worker. I would also suggest having working sign for the list and send a copy to workers supervisor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom