grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back Enola afraid you might use your quota of data just "catching up" personally I blame it all on red and granny.
hide.gif

they seem to be settling down.  Making use of the entire paddock now at least judging from the pats everywhere.   Bobcat didn't bother them or the pickup  they are still not fond of either 4 wheeler.  They did clean up the chunks of pumpkin put out for them. 
Hey you know what to do with your left over pumpkin now.

Got 17 eggs from the 23 pullet slw yesterday and 4 or of 8 from the year olds, some who are still moulting. 40 plus from gen pop not good since there are over 100 hens there. The reckoning is a coming.

Well gs got an attitude adjustment yesterday. We live 2 miles from his school. I have told him to wait for me if im ever not on time for pickup but he decided to strike out walking with an ankle brace on. A mile down our isolated road no house in site a man in a van stopped to ask if he needed a ride. No thanks was the answer. He went down the road and came back by. I stopped for gs a minute later and he couldn t get in truck fast enough. Thank u Lord for watching after him and teaching him that valuable lesson. He apoligized repeatedly for not doing as he was told.

hang in there Red and I can always pm you the phone number should you need it??   LMAO   

Picturing Granny driving around the roundabout until she runs out of gas.    I have been thru a couple round abouts  I sit and figure out which exit and then go straight across.  IMHO  they are flipping death traps.  
the funny thing about this roundabout is it is replacing a 4way stop at the intersection. They claim it will cut down on accidents and conversion at the spot. .....but the accidents and congestion are not caused by the type of intersection, they are caused by drivers who don't understand how a 4way works.....the same drivers they now expect to figure out a roundabout. .......

Well gs got an attitude adjustment yesterday. We live 2 miles from his school. I have told him to wait for me if im ever not on time for pickup but he decided to strike out walking with an ankle brace on. A mile down our isolated road no house in site a man in a van stopped to ask if he needed a ride. No thanks was the answer. He went down the road and came back by. I stopped for gs a minute later and he couldn t get in truck fast enough. Thank u Lord for watching after him and teaching him that valuable lesson. He apoligized repeatedly for not doing as he was told.

OMG
ep.gif
how old is the gs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom