grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    can't have that . I like mare to much.

2. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    say peep !! couldn't find the breeds you listed on MPC are you sure they are sexlinks??? And what is an Ameri-flower???

3. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota

4. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Prostar, I'm glad you got this all out, it must be making you crazy. [​IMG] Having similar ideas about finances is crucial. You are doing your best, so keep at it! There has to be compromise that can be reached. Maybe keep a list of everything he spends in a month with categories (food, rent, taxes, $$ burning hobbies, savings) and seeing the totals spent might help you get your point across. There are also financial counselors you can consult. You obviously want to save something for the future, and that's a daily stress on you. An unnecessary stress, I think. Would you have to go back to school to be a legal assistant here? Might be worth it!

5. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    :lau

Aw, shucks......
    No worries there, this ol mare only runs if she has to, like if zombies are involved and even then I only have to ruin faster than the person next to me (even easier if you trip them)

1 person likes this.
  6. Peep-Chicken

Peep-Chicken Overrun With Chickens

Jun 10, 2013
    Michigan
    My Coop

They are designer breeds. I got this assorment.
    http://www.mypetchicken.com/catalog/Fertile-Hatching-Eggs/Hatching-Eggs-for-Education-p911.aspx

Here is the link to their designer assorment.
    http://www.mypetchicken.com/catalog...tching-Eggs-MPC-Designer-Exclusive-p1899.aspx

An Ameri-Flower is a hybrid Swedish Flower Hen that lays more I heard. I have a SFH it'll be interesting to see the difference.

I am not too sure on these waiter since they are new, I'm interested to see what happens. :)

7. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    did you order them as hatching eggs and do your own?? NEVER MIND YOU ALRESDY ANSWERED>>>

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  8. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota

9. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    jane, [​IMG]glad your gs is okay. That kind of lesson is why we work so hard nagging them, so they never have to learn it the hard way. Well, at least you know he learned it well and will never forget.

10. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    So very sorry Star. My father was the same way. My mom is the most unselfish person I know. After Dads death she is finally able to buy some clothes & such. Has made really good financial choices. Only to have my oldest brother milk her for everything she's got because he is worse than my dad was. Selfish, self centered people make me vary mad. My oldest has married a man very similar to her Papa. Its usually all about him, never about her or the children. I have shed a river of tears over all of them, but I know that there isn't anything I can do to help. Their healing must come from God alone. I will add you & yours on my prayer list Star & just know that I care :hugs

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by