grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    X2

2. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Say red your pretty with it for not being a baby boomer. [​IMG]

3. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Star hope things get better. I'm sure that's very frustrating. Wish I knew a way that you could make him understand. :hugs

4. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    And I would probably try again to talk them into a ride to keep some actual nut from getting them.

My best friend tried to teach her boys - 8 & 10 -about missing the bus. It's about 1.5 miles to the school, all downhill with a shoulder. She followed along behind them about 50 feet away.

She finally gave up because people kept stopping and trying to give them a ride. One person came back 3 times. It was a teacher from the school. Lol

5. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    to me it's just plan common sense. Which with the crowd coming up has a lack of. I think my generation was the last of us.

6. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    better watch it red granny's only 1 ovation behind you in the contest. 9 and 8 respectively

7. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    You're right. Most people would try to help. Me included. But it could turn out bad even with your good intentions. A man my mom went to school with use to pan for fold. I got to chatting with him just about five or six times and we made plans to go do some gold panning with his dredge. When I pulled up be hide him he asked me if I could take his twelve year old daughter to the store a mile down the road while he set up. Keep in mind this is the first time that we had ever met in person. Well I did take her but the whole time I was wishing that I didn't. Didn't take a couple minutes and we were back. I just felt uncomfortable about carrying someone's child to the store that I had just met. Even though everything turned out fine. What if that child had said that I had done something wrong to her. And just because he knew my mom in high school doesn't mean squat about me. Maybe I'm paranoid but I wouldn't have ever let my kids ride with someone I just met. Anyway I forgot where I was going with this lol.

8. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I'd rather see granny win anyway

9. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Anyone heard from granny yet about her appt?

10. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

I am wrong. I thought I was wrong once a few years back but I was mistaken! [​IMG]
    I just looked them up. That's her! They are an AKC recognized breed! I had never heard of one. Sounds like a really cool breed.

I just read up too. Very interesting. Seems to have regional popularity. Fascinating. Hound category. Out here, any brindle dog with that head and those cheeks is a Pit Bull mix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by