grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't quite have a pit head. They started showing up at the county rabies clinics here about 6 or 7 years ago. Thats how I found out about them. Huntin dogs. Lol

Yes. The 30th.
Thanks newfie. I know everyone on here must get tired of me asking the same questions. Granny says she's like that too. We've actually got an advantage over people that has good memories. No matter how many times other people say the same thing, we never get tired of it because it always seems to be new to us lol. Seriously though I'm sorry if I'm getting on anyones nerves. With the exception of twist. I like getting on his nerves. He makes me laugh :lau

It's almost 2 pm there. Where's granny? Maybe Mare should go check the round-a-bout? I hoped they locked her in the Dr office and are giving her a very thorough eval.
fl.gif

I haven't had much time to work with him.
hide.gif
My house is such a wreck I can't let him out for long, and I can't leave him outside if the chickens are ranging. So he's been in the crate more than I like, but I don't think he's holding it against me.

I need to take him on a good long hike every day. I just need to get some time. When I get overwhelmed I tend to hunker down and focus ONLY on the pressing task. I only have two stops today, so I'm hoping I can get the house picked up again.
I understand you feel a bit bad, but if you can't watch him, the crate is the safest place for him IMO. Are you feeling better today? You sure ran your feet off yesterday. I hope you can mention your wonderful progress with Ben to the lady at church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom