grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

I can imagine your frustration. Can you keep in mind that a little progress is a success? Way better than nothing. If you start feeling depressed, grab that dog and teach it something. It works wonders for me anyway...

2. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Thanks mutt. It really helped to get on here and have some laughs. Fixing to go try it again. Like you said, I know it won't be much but if I just say to check with it ,it'll never get done. Think I'll just concentrate on removing the swings today. It'll probably take me awhile but it's a start. That's my goal for today. Don't sound like much but it's a big goal for me the way I feel right now. That would be a start anyway.

3. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    I think that sounds like a great goal!

4. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

I woke up in a bad mood. Doing a few errands today, and not joyfully. Only one 5k stop left and I'm done for the day.

5. jane s chickens

jane s chickens Chicken Obsessed

Nov 10, 2014
    Alabama
    I
    On the other hand, if any of you saw a kid in an ankle brace or looking like they could use a ride, wouldn't you stop? I would.

He was lucky this time but not everyone is a monster.[/quote

I never said he had bad intentions just that it taught gs a valuable lesson and brace wasn t obvious. Ankle was sore this am. He was supposed to rest it for a week not walk an extra mile d-m independent kid.

6. Mutt Farm

That is one CUTE puppers! Ditto that for Camping and Ben. Good idea for Red! My DH is a big planner too! [​IMG] Scale drawings, list of supplies, It takes him years to plan a project, a couple more to start on it and 4 times as long as it should to finish it! [​IMG]I've had new wood flooring stacked in my tackroom for 10 months! My living/dining room are bare cement for the past 6 months. He stalled after pulling up the carpet. Makes a habit of not finishing. I still have no door casings in the bedroom from that remodel (5 years) The barn, built in 2004 is still waiting for rear awnings (it's a horrible muddy mess when it rains). I gave up on the chicken coop. The chickens are in a stall. He does beautiful work and I'm very lucky he is handy, but geez. Get er done! [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. Peep-Chicken

Peep-Chicken Overrun With Chickens

Jun 10, 2013
    Michigan
    My Coop
    Yep. I wonder too. I'll have to ask.

X3!

8. Mutt Farm

9. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    i meant the yak..but since i caught up i see it wasn't her..

10. Mutt Farm

I had never heard of one out here. Not much hunting in So Cal! Kinda like the Catahoula maybe? We saw them a lot in Fla, I've seen 1 or 2 here. We have "some" beautiful PBT's out here, sadly they are a gang/druggie/dog fighting cult much like in Detroit. Most are pittie mixed w/ lab or boxer types that look just like Lily. Our shelters are full to the brim with Pit X and Chihuahuas. There's a population that won't spay or neuter. Roughly 90% of those are destroyed. [​IMG] We would impound 50 pits on any given day. Not pets, yard guards. They rarely get claimed due to the fines for no license. They just get a new one. It was so sad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by