grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    I'll post pics! These are from April two years ago, just before my lab ran away forever. :hit

Old man. He was 8 here.

[​IMG]

Dots (black and white) and Dolly (cavalier). I stole Dots from two little boys and the playground at some shabby apartments. They were carrying her to the top of the playground and throwing her off the edge. She had been with us for a month by this pic.

[​IMG]

Lots of pups. My big lab, neighbor's terrier, neighbor holding the pup we were sitting, and Dots. She gave birth to four pups a week later. On Mother's Day. The day she was supposed to go to her new mom. SO I had to keep her and the babies for another month. :/

[​IMG]

Neighbor's terrier ran off at the same time Old Man lab did. They left together. Both were neutered and wearing collars, but not tags. But happy ending! Neighbor kept one of Dots' puppies. He's a HUGE pita. ;)

2. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm supposed to be getting ready to go! Awww... tell me more. I'll tidy myself up a bit and brb.

3. Peep-Chicken

Peep-Chicken Overrun With Chickens

Jun 10, 2013
    Michigan
    My Coop
    Yep. Poor thing has a back issue since he was rescued. Past few months he started to have walking issues. Now his back legs are very unresponsive. He is my mothers dog, but I see him very often. I fear he is nearing the end. :(

My lab chow is actually really friendly, and lazy. Found her down the road years ago, starving she was. She is a good dog, doesn't require much work because she never wants to do anything. :lol:

4. Peep-Chicken

Jun 10, 2013
    Michigan
    My Coop
    I agree.

Will do! :)

5. Peep-Chicken

Jun 10, 2013
    Michigan
    My Coop
    Cute dogs! :love I have never had that many at one time. Sorry about your losses.

6. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

Hiya! I'm still awake some how and it's 10.45 :eek: This is late for me!! Needs must I'm afraid when you work for yourself. Hopefully this should bring a longer contract in for us which should be good.

I know over an hour, I would be twitch too. Lol
    I wouldn't say he's excited about them and he's needs to make a decision on the colours he's having :idunno

7. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Dogoone it! I gotta go get ready! Love the pics! I'll post more when I get back! @campingshaws

1 person likes this.
  8. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

That was the year we had 9 in May, and then a separate 9 in September. It was a crazy summer. My fav was a pb mix I called Rocky. I'll dig up a pic of him. Such a sweetie.

9. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

Doggie heaven!! My DH says we are poor cause if I had money we would have a lot of critters to care for!! Love the pictures.

10. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Totally agree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by