grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

Well thank you for letting me barge into your convo. I am home sick with the crud and bed bound and you guys have the most interesting thread. Hope all is well with granny and nephew!!! Camping... Hang in there with the kids... Soon they will be big and you will be looking for baby kisses!! Mutt, wish I could volunteer to help and apprentice under someone like you. Red, hang in there man!!! Anxiety, hernia LPR and the like here, it took 8 years and many doctors to get on the right path. Twisted... Hmmm well don't know why you aren't taken. And any one else I have missed. Have a great day. I will be reading from afar.

2. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Love all the dog pics. Oh my mutt. My dogs are in their kennel right now so I could let the chicks out. The other dog mistreat I haven't worked with yet was getting to close to one of my hens. I said leave it and the heeler hurded her back to her dog house and laid in front of it so miss couldn't get out. Mutt I gotta that you so much again. Unbelievable. !!! I know I still have a lot of work to do with her but I had to give you your credit. You know your dogs! :hugs :hugs :hugs

3. lindalouly

It is so rewarding when the dogs and chickens can hang together... You guys have a good teacher!!! Bless her soul

4. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    It's very nice to meet you. I don't think I've talked with you yet. They call me red (or jerk ) which ever suits me that day. Jk welcome to the coop. Your one of the mods?

5. lindalouly

Not

Not a mod, I just follow the thread and talk randomly here and there.

6. lindalouly

Nice to meet you too

7. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    nice to meet you too. Come on back and join into some of the crazy stuff and jump on in. I love this thread.

8. lindalouly

It does make for a good read!!!! I will always be in the back ground.. Never know what to say!!! Lol

9. Peep-Chicken

Peep-Chicken Overrun With Chickens

Jun 10, 2013
    Michigan
    My Coop
    I would think so. I'll look forward to it. :)

Dogs that can live with chickens are awesome! I sadly have had none, a cousin has one though.

10. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

Don't leave us! All are welcome. :love

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by