grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel ok but I lifted a big container of chocolate down from on top of my kitchen cabinets. It was way heavier than I was expecting but I got it down.

I am making peanutbutter bombs tomorrow.

Oooo, I'm telllling!  You're not supposed to lift anything. Have to share some peanutbutter bombs to keep me from tattling to the doctor!  :plbb  
:lau

I thicken regular with powdered sugar and the diabetic ones with stevia and brown rice flour.

I forgot apple dumplings. I make most stuff sugar free for diabetics. Like my DH.

Last edited:
I feel ok but I lifted a big container of chocolate down from on top of my kitchen cabinets. It was way heavier than I was expecting but I got it down.

I am making peanutbutter bombs tomorrow.

Oooo, I'm telllling!  You're not supposed to lift anything. Have to share some peanutbutter bombs to keep me from tattling to the doctor!  :plbb  
Technically she wasnt lifting since it was a downward motion instead of upward motion. OK do I get rewarded for defending you Newfie :gig

Last edited:
I had an ok day granny company 3 different times. finished all the dr who episodes on Netflix now watching the last season of supernatural.

Still hate Peter C? (new dr character) hope he gets reincarnated ASAP..

SO GLAD you made it home safe Granny.. Spinal stenosis sounds like the name of a dinosauer.

I had an ok day granny company 3 different times.  finished all the dr who episodes on Netflix  now watching the last season of supernatural.

Still hate Peter C? (new dr character)  hope he gets reincarnated ASAP..

SO GLAD you made it home safe Granny..  Spinal stenosis  sounds like the name of a dinosauer.  
You feel like a dinosaur when you have it too.

Quote:
nope will lift them with the bobcat and then auger them up to the metal hopper type grainery we built. Grain doesn't loose any nutrients until they start to process it as long as you keep it dry. Bugs don't really matter as the hen like bugs. The bags have a spout like thing hanging from the middle of the tote on the bottom (shut up RED)

well, I dont know what it is. I will look it up later. he didnt say I had it, he asked if i had been diagnosed with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom