grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red, what is spinal stenosis ?  I know there is arthritis and collapsed bones back there .
Now I gotta catch up but wanted to answer this the best I can. It where all your nerves go through your spine. There's suppose to be a big enough hole to where your nerves pass through without being squashed together. But mine isn't. They went in and filled away bone to make a bigger hole. In doing this it made my bone thinner and weaker. I got worse afterwards. They aggravated a nerve and now my toes feel numb all the time.

So very sorry Star. My father was the same way. My mom is the most unselfish person I know. After Dads death she is finally able to buy some clothes & such. Has made really good financial choices. Only to have my oldest brother milk her for everything she's got because he is worse than my dad was. Selfish, self centered people make me vary mad. My oldest has married a man very similar to her Papa. Its usually all about him, never about her or the children. I have shed a river of tears over all of them, but I know that there isn't anything I can do to help. Their healing must come from God alone. I will add you & yours on my prayer list Star & just know that I care :hugs

I appreciate it hun, I do.

It's a peanutbutter cup only round. I sell them once in a while.

I keep all my colors of chocolate in a big plastic Tupperware container.

I'm hoping I can take orders for Thanksgiving and Christmas baking too. Fancy candies, fudge, cookies, cakes, pies, noodles, breads.

I have a recipe  for home made chocolate covered  cherries but they should have been made in sept. 

Oh hubby would love those, we're in Cherry central here.

they are easy  its sort of a dry/damp mixture you coat the cherry in the cover/dip in chocolate and let rest somewhere cool   the liquid dissolves the coating mixture and the chocolate hold in the juices. 
Would love the recipe if you can find it. Hubby would be in heaven lol.

So very sorry Star. My father was the same way. My mom is the most unselfish person I know. After Dads death she is finally able to buy some clothes & such. Has made really good financial choices. Only to have my oldest brother milk her for everything she's got because he is worse than my dad was. Selfish, self centered people make me vary mad. My oldest has married a man very similar to her Papa. Its usually all about him, never about her or the children. I have shed a river of tears over all of them, but I know that there isn't anything I can do to help. Their healing must come from God alone. I will add you & yours on my prayer list Star & just know that I care :hugs

I appreciate it hun, I do.
263a.png
:hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom