grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    and there goes my denaguard .

2. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]I DID! They were adorbs! You had 9 at one time? The lil rescue with the puppies? I wrote down the post page so I can go back and comment. Didn't want to start posting when granny was due back. Worried. I have 2 training dogs back and another 1 coming Sat, so BYC time is limited. [​IMG]

3. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Break over. Back to work for me BBL

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    no worries here ! I cant get a hold of the dr. phones messed up. happens often. with i could of found out about the xray and blood work though. I ran a stop sigh again today. I must like those one finger waves. LOL of course no one was around this time and I was day dreaming. It was a good one too ! stupid stop sign brings me back to reality . took DD to welfare . she got the papers in . hope they work fast.

5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    been reading about hysterical woman . hahaaaaa Really ? Its not slapping they needed. its not even recognized today by drs. 18th century drs. diagnosed it and the cure was something else ! try this read , hysterical woman and the strange history of vibrators. [​IMG] Twist if you had a girlfriend like this then buddy, I would have to say you just aint doing it right. (snicker)

6. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

OMG funniest post ever!!!

7. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    :gig :lau

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    just went to check my sugar. clicker [​IMG] first pick , i feel it but no blood, 2nd time same thing 3rd times the charm. top popped off where the needle is and split the side of my finger open. Plenty blood now. didnt gather eggs yesterday. 23 today and evidence of one ate.
    cooked today. havent felt right since burned shake and bake pork chops. hahaa said 20 min. me in all my cooking wisdom knew that wasnt long enough so i put the timer on for 30. they still didnt look done but i thought oh well, eat them or not. they were way overdone.

9. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    i would love to have one twist..but would need to discuss it with dh...i have a little yorkie mix..my weinner dog live to 16 she had a stroke had to put her down..we both cried for weeks..spud would love a little girl to play with..he is fixed so no problem there..i have tried to catch up on here but still haven't..

10. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Just another reason to stay outta the kitchen :lau I raised the water hoping no more drown. The only problem is the leet is so much smaller then the other so I couldn't really put it as high as I'd like to. I can't believe the one that I though was going to be a hen and the prettiest one to me drowned. Just my luck. Was it stupid of me trying to give it CPR. If so I did it. It was already dead though. And I knew it. I don't know what made me think it was for sure a hen because I really had no idea. I guess because it was so pretty. Gonna miss her or him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by