grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just washed all the dishes that pearl dirtyed up. Set in a chair and got it done though. Maybe I can work on the coop sometime today. Hurt to bad right now.

Question for all the doggie people out there. Yuri's salivia (spit) is just unreal as to its stickiness and the protective coating it puts on stuff. I have to hand scrub any dish he cleans up after dinner before I put it in the dishwasher. Because even the dishwasher can't seem to get it off,
In the 35 plus dogs we/I have had in my life have never seen such a thing.
Yuri was adorable. Very irresistible puppy.
love.gif
My Belle has thick, sticky saliva. You can see it floating in the water dish.
sickbyc.gif
I soak her food dish in bleach water and scrub it good.

Have you ever seen a luna? Now that's a big moth. Lol
lau.gif

Quote:

I have CDO
it's like OCD
but all the letters are in

alphabetical order

AS THEY SHOULD BE!

you boys enjoy your day I am puzzled about this hysterical thing. I am going to google it.
That's what men call it when strong emotions scare them.
big_smile.png

Wow just got caught up! Ate roasted asparagus/ranch dressing for lunch. Watered my 2 big dogs. Their buckets were totally dry. Dh told me 6 days ago he would take care of watering since pulling hose around yard was hurting my bac. One chicken bucket empty also. I told him not to bother helping me anymore.

Well, he did help you on that one day!
wink.png

My older son got his braces off this morning.
celebrate.gif
Has had them on for one month shy of 3 years! Big smile when he walked out of the office! He's a senior this year and just turned 17, so I'm sure he feels like his life can start now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom