grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mutt
hugs.gif
. That's redicules

Mutt tell them its late, dog is secure and you will deal with it in the morning . not anyone elses business.

hu.gif
Hard question. I would probably go to the past and tell my mother to marry another man. I might not have been born but she would still be happy.

That or tell her about a band that we have been working for, who knows how I would turn out then. I could probably have more money than I do now. More money= more chickens!

Wow if I had to rely on my computer to access this site I would farking kill someone or throw the computer out in the front yard. Wanted to see if I could upload photos from here, it worked, but everything else loads slower than a **** snail. That's if it loads at all and have no clue how you all see what thread is the most popular or who's the big mouth for the day. Can't farking see nothing
rant.gif
somad.gif

Mutt tell them its late, dog is secure and you will deal with it in the morning . not anyone elses business.
I drove the neighborhood with her, no one recognized her. On call Officer called me!
celebrate.gif
They are trying to trace the chip! I kinda lied to the answering service since he was being a D*ck. said she was injured. They must respond to injured. Officer thanked me so much for trying to just get the dog home rather than adding to their burned. How the heck hard is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom