grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm back. Not playing on the swing today. One of the kids brought home a virus. He brought it home yesterday just long enough to give it to me. Looks like I'm spending my day in the bathroom. Great poem. Granny don't worry about no comas. I occasionally use them and when I do, they're in the wrong, place see.? Twist, I couldn't tell you if it hurt because I'm still running

of course i am going to anyway. 

I was 16 living in a trailer park.  vet was hired to come through and neuter all the male cats. I wanted to watch. I am my mothers daughter after all.. so he grabs them by the tail, puts them in a burlap sack with a little hole in the bottom, pulls the tail through and the sack. betadine squirt, small slice in the it , goes inside and at the top of the sack is a little piece of tissue holding it up. he snipe that off ,pulls it out , more betadine and off the cat goes.
alternatively, "back on the farm", shove cat, head first, into heavy, tall boot

thank you Red, see how there picking on me this morning ?
hit.gif
threatened last night, this place is getting dangerous !
lau.gif

Ol mare, you guys did that too ? was it for the same reason, control the population ? well, of course it was. dumb question..

thank you Red, see how there picking on me this morning ? :hit threatened last night, this place is getting dangerous !  :lau

Ol mare, you guys did that too ? was it for the same reason, control the population ? well, of course it was. dumb question..
Yes granny I can tell they really have it in for you today. :lau So they put em in a sack and snip?

I think the whole trap neuter release thing is so the places are taken by non reproducing cats. If you remove them, more will just move in and take their place.

No cats and you are overrun with rodents.

Last edited:
yup, no pain meds no bandaid , nothing

I just called my nurse, no gout , my dr. hasnt looked at the xrays but radiologist did and it read mild osteoarthritis changes . I asked about the whole hand swelling and she said its in every joint. so I guess im just using it too much (big mouth award) funny, its my right hand

Look at my dishwashing buddy! :love My cavalier used to do that. I'm leaving Ben out while I do some housework. He's just following me sweetly. I tried to teach him how to pick up toys. :lol: I put trucks in his mouth, led him to a basket, and dropped the truck in. Praise praise praise. I once taught a terrier to fetch that way. He's two weeks and two days in! No marking in several days. :D He's been in the crate a lot, but that's still a victory right?

yup, no pain meds no bandaid , nothing

I just called my nurse, no gout , my dr. hasnt looked at the xrays but radiologist did and it read mild osteoarthritis changes .  I asked about the whole hand swelling and she said its in every joint. so I guess im just using it too much  (big mouth award) funny, its my right hand 
thank God I'm not a cat. What are they going to do about your hand. Any kinda meds that will help or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom