grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had pet rats too. The tails are the same. Lol

They look a lot better dressed in doll clothes. Lol

Me too. Kept 2 in my classroom. My favorite was Teasel. She was super sweet and would come to her name, like a little dog. Watched her being born (in the science classroom across from mine) and she died in my hands almost 5 years later.

maplebar.png
Pop quiz, boys and girls. ....a long, rectangular pastry made of yeast doughnut dough that has been cooked (fried) and covered with maple icing. ...what is it called? Where did you learn that name (region)? Got curios as it has a totally different name out here than it does back home

Maple glazed Long John

Is that the same one that peed on the electric fence? I won't use a choke chain at all. Just MO. I've seen to many damaged tracheas and hung dogs with them. I've seen them fall right off when loose too. I use a chain martingale though, same premise, but it only tightens so far and can't fall off. I'll use a remote trainer too (E-collar) to reinforce off lead what they have already learned on lead. I train some ranch dogs that will rarely be on a leash. E collar is what I use for boundary training, livestock aversion and COME from anywhere.

OMG YEs same idiot Worse part is watch him and his boy see who got the biggest pair by holding the collar and letting the other "punch the button" They start at level 1 and work their way up. Sort of like playing chicken or bloodly knuckles only with electricity. Evidently it happens in the "best of family's and they breed
lau.gif

I will be bouncing in and out working on processing a bunch of pumpkins. Have a 5 gallon bucket filled with guts and baked skins and a couple chopped up Orange on the outside and Green ring on the inside.

Joke

Did you hear about the 2 nuns driving down the road.   They came upon 2 bums walking and decided to stop and try to convert them.  
Well each man grabbed a  nun and pulled her in to the ditch to have their way with them

From the ditch on the right side of the road you hear the nun saying  "forgive him father for he knows not what he does"

From the other side the other nun screams saying "oh, but mine does !! mine does!!!!"

You are SO bad!

Oh by the way I have my house back to myself again.  Nephew's friend is gone.  His brother and his other brother's girlfriend  drove up from Tx  and got him about 2 am last night and then they all headed back to Tx.   :celebrate    Now I can run around the house starkers with out worrying   :eek:     Ok not totally starkers  I wear slippers. :lau

Same here! But, I wear socks...... I hate clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom