grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    aww,[​IMG]

2. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    OMG that is too cute!

3. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

I have already seen the masturbating turkey. Personally I think he is hiding under the palm branch like he can't quite figure out what is going on!!!!

4. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    I had a big story written about crawfish being transported in plastic bags, gone now. But here's the pic.

[​IMG]

5. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    I was going to ask you about something like this when you were so mad at SIL. You know how people complain as a way to let off steam. Well, I was thinking your DD might be complaining about you to her hub, sort of as a way of dodging the responsibility for her medication issues, trying to gain his sympathy. Then he blames you for the problem and tries to keep you from her. I'm sure he's no saint, but maybe DD has been playing you both a little so she can divert the attention away from herself. Very much part of an addictive personality. Glad you are getting your shrubs planted. Maybe you and SIL can negotiate a truce and become a united force to help support your DD. Doesn't seem like she's all the way out of the woods yet.

Very scary about the coyote attack. Coyotes going after kids need to be trapped and killed. Once they lose their fear of humans, their behaviors can change. For example, they will hunt during the day if that's when their prey is out playing in the yard. They should report it to Fish & Game or whatever agency you've got out there. Might not be the first incident and the coyote could be getting bolder.

About the Serama eggs. I bagged up as many as it took to equal the weight of a typical dozen of my eggs and sold them for the same price. Some people want the smaller eggs, especially fun for their kids!

1 person likes this.
  6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    chickens do this and they get ovations , famous pictures for all to see. I do it and get handcuffed . Not fair !!

7. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

By the way....... Why in the world would you assume I wouldn't behave??????

8. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    A fairy goat! So cute! She did a good job dressing her up.

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I think we have a truce already. I am being stubborn but because I had to make a stink about it not sure I want them to plant now. I have to agree about being played . and they are complete idiots for not calling the game warden.

10. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    I have no clue why twist hasn't been snatched up. He can cook, bake, can, clean, do laundry, owns his own business& has a large farm. I'm only seeing +++ signs here.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by