grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
ep.gif
camping said you can borrow hers.
hide.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
Bet Enola won't loan hers. She might need a little vacay in ND!
idunno.gif

ok Kathy
caf.gif

Mutt, is that how she gets up there ? I will cut her wings maybe. she was there today and learned very fast i am protector. she jumped down and came between my legs to eat. again, like she was starved.
Awww...that's a good thing that she came to you! Bless her heart. Could you clip her and put a look don't touch pen for her for a bit? Mine were flying up as far as they could then out. Not safe. Once I clipped wings they were fine.

kind of hard to explain for me. I have 5ft. ladder up to nesting boxes , they are covered then the rafters are just maybe 2 ft. above that. so I think she may be able to hop up there . I can just reach her up there to bring her down. that silkie roo is what i need to get out of there.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day . Got some work done on the coop today. Yah. Still got also more but if my back let's me,pearls gonna help tomorrow. Should get a lot done I hope. Had the chickens out the evening and all of a sudden ,coyotes were howling all around us. Got them all back in their coops though. Granny they definitely should've reported that. Have seen one get yet, but hear them every night. If I could start seeing them, I can promise that we'll stop hearing them. Oh and I love the masturbating vid. Must be on twisters farm.

glad you got going on it Red. room for tons more . lol hope your back is ok.
If nothing else that post shows this one dont get that bad. hahaa

kind of hard to explain for me. I have 5ft. ladder up to nesting boxes , they are covered then the rafters are just maybe 2 ft. above that. so I think she may be able to hop up there . I can just reach her up there to bring her down. that silkie roo is what i need to get out of there.

Send him Red's way.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom