grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking for another rooster picture like the comb on the caption contest (the mittens) and I cant find one. I wonder if its a photo shop ? what ever they call dr. up the picture. they dont look attached to me.

Hiya :frow

I'm back again, hope everyone is having an ice Sunday? Clocks went back here last night so things are still a little confusing. Got my mothers new run up today so her birds should be safer from the stupid dog and no can fly out now. She cooked up as lovely chicken dinner in exchange!!

Granny I'm sure I've seen more pics like the one in the caption contrest that were real and not photo shopped. They are some crazy horns. My mothers roo has a fair old comb on him. Not the horns, it's just big!!

I've been trying to read a bit about arthritis. My hubs was having shoulder trouble and the doctor said he has a bit of arthritis there. Gave him some strengthening exercises to take the pressure off the joint. Didn't say anything about not using the shoulder, so I think you can use your hand AFTER you get the swelling down. While it's swollen, I think you can cause more damage. Since you can't take anti inflammatories, keeping it immobile in a brace is the best option until it gets better. Then start back up using it slowly. You can do stretching exercises to keep your hands in shape.

How is your hand doing, anyway?

For the record, I knew you didn't really want selfie pictures.
hugs.gif

York, I know a lot of people on here are dreading an ice Sunday!
lau.gif
Stupid auto text!

Now if it was ice cream sundae, that would be a good wish.
droolin.gif

We don't change clocks until first week of November. Gets very confusing when people travel. Also, there are a few states here that don't do DLS at all. Hurts ma brain!

Cortaflex and magnets are also meant to be good for arthritis as an alternative to medication. I've got the horse on these now and I think they are working. I'm certainly going to try this on myself when my knees get bad. Not the horse stuff, I will get some human cortaflex!!

I'm dreading the winter really setting in and my knees killing me. According to the Drs I've had growing pains, but at the age I am now I'm sure it is not growing pains :old

your , i just sent a public message about the time thing. lol
wishing . hahaaa
hugs.gif
thanks for the info. swelling comes and goes depending on if i use it or not rest it all day and its not so bad but use it for 10 min. and it starts swelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom