grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
After I posted here I read my messages, you know what they say great minds think alike :highfive:

Cortaflex is a joint supplement, I can't remember exactly what's in it, I will have a quick look.

I have been looking for another rooster picture like the comb on the caption contest (the mittens) and I cant find one. I wonder if its a photo shop ? what ever they call dr. up the picture. they dont look attached to me.

Looks like a form of a "V" comb to me - especially since the bird is crested. With poor breeding or mixed breeding you can get all sorts of variations on actual comb structure.

Looks like a form of a "V" comb to me - especially since the bird is crested.  With poor breeding or mixed breeding you can get all sorts of variations on actual comb structure.

That's how my mothers ended up with a peculiar comb. He's polish cross Amber so really was pot luck with what he turned out like. Frizzle too so that adds a little more weirdness to him.

Looked up hyaluronic acid. It's naturally in your body, but for supplements they either make it from bacteria in the laboratory or extract it from rooster combs!
yippiechickie.gif

The things you can learn on the internet! Not always things you want to know.

Looked up hyaluronic acid.  It's naturally in your body, but for supplements they either make it from bacteria in the laboratory or extract it from rooster combs!  :yiipchick

The things you can learn on the internet!   Not always things you want to know.

Could have extracted from all the boys I've hatched this year, would save a bomb on supplements :gig

Last edited:
thank you both . sil just contacted me . they are going to try and drive the van over here . all of them. walking dead comes on tonight. thats why. so I forgot he has a bone sticking out of his knee and i told him not to come but i think theres no stopping him now.
ol mare, V comb is new to me. I will look under that. thanks .

Looked up hyaluronic acid. It's naturally in your body, but for supplements they either make it from bacteria in the laboratory or extract it from rooster combs!
yippiechickie.gif

The things you can learn on the internet! Not always things you want to know.

For those of menopausal age - do a little reading on the oh so popular Premarin and where that comes from..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom