grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All!
frow.gif
I want to tell you all how very sorry I am for being such a whiney crab last night. Rarely am I that frustrated. Cops finally shut the music down at 12:30.
Camping, thought about you all day while watching weather channel. glad you're ok. Who lives in San Antiono? They got hammered.
Red, the coop is supercalifragilisticexpealadocous! Well done! It'll be great!
Danna, go to the dr!
Granny, so glad you got your plants planted. That will be so nice. Shame you couldn't have SIL dig a REALLY big hole, a deep one like a well? Did you ever listen to that Dixie Chicks song about Earl?
gig.gif

Twist. Busy boy! I'd love some fresh pumpkin for bread and pumpkin roll. Nummers.
To all the ladies, MENopause. Yeah. My only advice in buy a remote controlled fan and dress in layers.

DD hasnt done anything. they are still here walking dead marathon. hahaa I made veggie soup and grilled cheese. that was after i helped plant of course and helped tom move things in the pole barn. Told him if he was half that interested in the house it would be spotless.

DD hasnt done anything. they are still here walking dead marathon. hahaa I made veggie soup and grilled cheese. that was after i helped plant of course and helped tom move things in the pole barn. Told him if he was half that interested in the house it would be spotless.

Did you ask her to do anything? It seems she is one that is quite happy to do only what is required of her and no more - so if she can sit and do nothing, that is what she will do. While one can argue all day long that you shouldn't *have* to ask her to do things to help you sometimes you have to choose between being right and being happy (or angry/frustrated). Ask her to do specific things to help out - if she refuses or gives you attitude at being asked, show her the door. You are tired of being taken advantage of, remember? YOU have the power to stop being taken advantage of.

But at least Tom is trying to help. Is moving stuff in the pole barn going to make it easier for you to do what every you do with a bunch of polocks in a barn??

I asked her to wash a pot and a pan . 2 dishes . she washed one . she has done nothing but cry in pain . she wants to pull her own tooth. she will have dental til the 1st. no one wants hip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom