grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All!
frow.gif
I want to tell you all how very sorry I am for being such a whiney crab last night. Rarely am I that frustrated. Cops finally shut the music down at 12:30.
Camping, thought about you all day while watching weather channel. glad you're ok. Who lives in San Antiono? They got hammered.
Red, the coop is supercalifragilisticexpealadocous! Well done! It'll be great!
Danna, go to the dr!
Granny, so glad you got your plants planted. That will be so nice. Shame you couldn't have SIL dig a REALLY big hole, a deep one like a well? Did you ever listen to that Dixie Chicks song about Earl?
gig.gif

Twist. Busy boy! I'd love some fresh pumpkin for bread and pumpkin roll. Nummers.
To all the ladies, MENopause. Yeah. My only advice in buy a remote controlled fan and dress in layers.

well, I have now ! LOL

twist there were a lot of members congrating you even after you said thanks.

I think the contest runs 14 days and then closes at midnight pacific time on a Sunday. I never really got a notice as I had all my options messed up and Yahell wasn't allowing anything from BYC to show up. So I have since changes the email account and receive notifications now.

I think the contest runs 14 days  and then closes at midnight pacific time on a Sunday.   I never really got a notice as I had all my options messed up and Yahell wasn't allowing anything from BYC to show up.  So I have since changes the email account and receive notifications now. 
so this coming Sunday should be the last day to vote?

Evening y'all. Still raining. I worked on "leave it" with Ben a bit ago. I put part of a peanut butter biscuit in my left hand and left him lick, nudge, nibble, etc. I'd say "leave it!" And when he did (however long that took) I'd give him one of the much tastier treats from my right hand. After 20 repetitions I think all he has learned is to look for a treat from my right hand when I say "leave it." So, that's progress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom